- Visit IMLeagues
- Click “Create Account.” If you choose to register through Facebook, please login and allow access to your account.
- Fill in the remaining information for your account.
- Click “Sign-Up.” You will need to verify your account with an e-mail sent to you from IMLeagues and then your account will be active. You cannot do anything on the site without this verification.
- If you have a non @ou.edu email account, please email email@example.com to ensure that you can access IMLeagues for class sign-up.
How to Sign Up for F45
To create a personal IMLeagues account:
To sign-up for F45 classes:
- Open and login to your IMLeagues account at IMLeagues.com
- In the upper lefthand conner, click on Fitness tab. This will take you to the Fitness area of the IMLeagues webpage.
- Once in the Fitness section, you will see an area with a sections tabs. Click on classes tab and you will find the F45 Bootcamp class selection.
- When you get to the registration page, pick a class by hitting the green "sign up" or "open" button to the right. Once you pick a class, you will confirm your registration of the class by clicking the "sign up" button again.
- When you register for the class, you will be next prompted with a waiver release form page. After clicking the waiver cofirmation, you will be redirected to a reminder page.
- You registration will be comfirmed with a reminder email.
F45 Training Frequently Asked Questions
What is F45?
F45 is a group-training program that originated in Australia in 2012. This type of team-based training centers on functional training and developing the muscle groups of the body in order to perform better in all aspects of daily life. Each workout will be centered on building a community within the class, switching up the exercises from each workout, and using technology to model exercises and allow participants to thrive in the group-training environment. Each workout lasts 45 minutes, starting with a warm-up and ending with an optional cool-down.
How do I sign up?
To sign-up, please come to the Sarkeys Fitness Center front desk with your OU SoonerCard ID or log-in to IM Leagues. After purchase, your current FIT Pass will be upgraded to FIT Pass Plus. *Important note: pre-registration for F45 classes will be required via IM Leagues. If you elect to purchase in person at the front desk, please don’t forget to create an account on IM Leagues.
Download the Fit+Rec app to register and sign up for a class today!
How much do I pay?
Students, as current FIT Pass holders, you can join the fun for only $25 + tax. This price will grant you access to unlimited F45 and FIT classes for the remainder of the Fall 2018 semester.
FIT pass only - $38.35 + tax
F45 only - $38.35 + tax
FIT Pass Plus (FIT Pass and F45) = $63.35 + tax
To all other members, for $38.35 + tax you’ll receive access to unlimited F45 for the remainder of the Fall 2018 semester.
To purchase, please come to the Sarkeys Fitness Center front desk with your OU SoonerCard ID or log-in to IM Leagues. *Important note: pre-registration for F45 classes will be required via IM Leagues. If you elect to purchase in person at the front desk, please don’t forget to create an account on IM Leagues.
Where is it located?
F45 is located in Sarkeys Fitness Center near the racquetball courts.
How is it that I burn over 600 calories during an F45 session? What does this involve?
This involves high intensity training for 45 minutes by using many muscle groups with movements like squatting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and many other movements a person would use in their daily lives.
What all should I wear and bring?
Wear athletic clothing, good fitting athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
How many times per week is sufficient? How many is too much?
The American Heart Association recommends 150 minutes of moderate physical activity per week or 75 minutes of vigorous physical activity. It is recommended to get 3-5 days of exercise per week. Attending 2-3 times per week, with a rest day between sessions might be sufficient based on your other exercise plans. Listen to your body and do what is best for YOU. Everyone’s body is different, and exercise frequency may be based on what best suits the needs of the individual. Participants may also find it helpful to do F45 once or twice a week and supplement their fitness with other activities like yoga, walking, cycling, swimming, and/or strength training.
Are there modifications if I’m older, pregnant, have bad knees, etc.?
Trainers will be present and can offer modifications to accommodate your needs in a friendly and convenient way.
How will this help me more than working out by myself or with a friend?
There is a family feel involved with F45 training which you cannot get while working out on your own or working out with a friend. F45 involves a group of people sweating and working together for 45 minutes to push each other to achieve their fitness goals. Each group will bond together and help each other become a better person and a better team member.
Will people be too advanced for my level? Is there a beginner class, intermediate, advanced?
All levels of participation are welcome! F45 instructors will show and explain several different levels of modifications for the exercises during the workout. Each exercise can be adapted to your specific level and/or any other specifications you might have. Even with all levels of participants attending, the team atmosphere creates a great opportunity for all to improve!
How long is class? When should I arrive?
Class is 45 minutes long from start to finish. Give yourself time before you arrive to stow your stuff and be on time to the room. Arriving late is a distraction to your F45 teammates and may result in injury. The instructor may refuse to allow someone to enter after class has started.
Will there be lockers in the room? Is there a place I can put my stuff?
The class will take place in the F45 Studio, which is located on the lower level near the racquetball courts. There will be no space in the studio for extra belongings, but participants are able to purchase a semester-long locker space, use the locker rooms located on the lower level of Sarkeys Fitness Center, or check out a lock at the Equipment Desk to use on the complementary lockers near the locker rooms.