Skip Navigation

Extended Campus - College of Professional and Continuing Studies Financial Aid

Student Financial Center Logo
Skip Side Navigation

Financial Aid Services

Extended Campus- College of Professional and Continuing Studies

Contact Us

PACS Financial Aid Services
University of Oklahoma
1610 Asp Avenue
McCarter Hall, Suite 400
Norman, OK 73072-6405
Phone: (405) 325-2929
Fax: (405) 325-5337

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm


Rachel Meyer, Assistant Director

Student Loan Deferment Requests

PACS Records and Registration
Attn: Loan Deferment Request
1700 Asp Ave.
Norman, OK 73072-6400 
Phone: (405) 325-1022
Fax: (405) 325-7273

Click here for more information on federal loan deferment.


students Elm

All degree-seeking Extended Campus students eligible for financial aid must also complete a Financial Aid Disclosure form before their financial aid can be awarded.

Financial Aid Disclosure Forms

Disclosure - Advanced Programs electronic   

Disclosure - Liberal Studies electronic   

Disclosure Master of Human Relations/CMHC Program electronic   

Disclosure - Master of Social Work electronic       


For a pdf of the electronic form, please click here.

Master of Human Relations Information

Financial aid is only available for degree-seeking MHR students.  Federal regulations prohibit funding students pursuing licensure or certification.  Funding is limited to 36 credit hours for most MHR programs.  Clinical and Mental Health Counseling students are elgible for up to 60 credit hours.