OU Financial Education Purpose
Financial Education Services (fED), a division of Financial Aid Services, was established in 2005. Our purpose is to offer OU students free information about managing their finances and providing the resources they need to graduate with as little debt as possible.
The fED is committed to cultivating financial awareness within the OU student community by offering free personal one-on-one counseling sessions, campus based workshops, and financial literacy resources.
We want yOU to $ave $ooner!
9 Things About Money & College
Enroll in a 2 credit hour course to learn how to get the most out of every dollar.
- Fall 2014 MW 12:30-1:20pm
CRN# 30000 UCOL 1022-001
- Fall 2014 TR 1:30-2:20pm
CRN# 22459 UCOL 1022-005
- 8 Week Fall 2014 TR 10:30-11:20am
CRN# 34327 UCOL 1022-200
- Intersession Fall 2014 CRN# 33765 UCOL 1022-850
- SWAT Students will return in the fall.
- We're hiring a Graduate Research Assistant for the 2014-2015 academic year! Visit https://jobs.ou.edu/ and type in requisition #19639.