OU Financial Education Purpose
Financial Education Services (fED), a division of Financial Aid Services, was established in 2003. Our purpose is to offer OU students free information about managing their finances and providing the resources they need to graduate with as little debt as possible.
The fED is committed to cultivating financial awareness within the OU student community by offering free personal one-on-one counseling sessions, campus based workshops, and financial literacy resources.
We want yOU to $ave $ooner!
- SWAT Students are back! Click here to access the SWAT Scheduler.
- Stop by our office in Cate 4, Rm 360 for your FREE Save Sooner T-Shirt!
Guest Speaker Financial Education Series
FREE monthly student information sessions that will focus on college student personal financial issues and trends.
Registration for our next event will open soon.
Looking for a fun and informative class?
9 Things About Money & College
Enroll in a 2 credit hour course to learn how to get the most out of every dollar.
- Fall 2014 MW 12:30-1:20pm
CRN# 30000 UCOL 1022-001
- Fall 2014 TR 1:30-2:20pm
CRN# 22459 UCOL 1022-005
- 8 Week Fall 2014 TR 10:30-12:10pm
CRN# 34327 UCOL 1022-200 CRN # 35128 UCOL 1022-202
- Intersession Fall 2014 CRN# 33765 UCOL 1022-850 CRN# 35100 UCOL 1022-851