Beginning Fall 2010*, qualifying graduate assistants may be eligible for tuition waivers up to the total number of hours remaining toward the degree, provided they meet the eligibility requirements for QGAs. QGAs may receive tuition waivers for courses required for the degree and/or graduate certificate program.
Tuition waivers do not cover:
- University fees
- Tuition for OU Online (formerly Liberal Studies) courses
- Tuition for OU North America and Europe (formerly Advanced Programs) courses
- Tuition for College of Professional and Continuing Studies (formerly OU Outreach) courses
- Tuition for College of Law courses
- Audited courses
- OU Health Science Center professional degrees
* Information for students appointed to a graduate assistantship prior to Fall 2010 can be found in section 22.214.171.124 of the Graduate College Bulletin.
More details on tuition waivers and costs not covered can be found in section 126.96.36.199 of the Graduate College Bulletin.