Graduate Student Life
- Graduate Student Life Center: The center is open Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., with the exception of holidays.
- Graduate Parent Programs (GPP) seeks to connect students with families to resources both on the OU campus and in the community of Norman. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to be added to the listserv.
News & Events
Graduate College Graduation Reception
The Graduate College is pleased to honor the advanced degree graduates and their families at a reception on May 8, 2015 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Stephenson Research and Technology Center.
University of Oklahoma Commencement Ceremony
May 8, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at the Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
- Tuition Waiver Information for Graduate Assistants
- Employment Information for Graduate Assistants
- Professional Ethics Training Workshop: Register for required GRA & GTA training.
- Can't enroll? It may be because you haven't completed the Sexual Misconduct Awareness training online.
- GAs working more than .50 FTE need approval.
- Traveling abroad? Register with OU (Doc).