- All appointments will be modified, rescheduled, or cancelled and patients contacted. Website will be updated regarding service updates.
Quick Care Clinic
Located at Cross Neighborhood
OU Health Services is proud ot offer the convenience of an on-campus location at the new Cross Neighborhood. We promise the same level of high quality care to students, faculty, staff, and their dependents.
The mission of OU Health Services is to support the academic goals of the University community by delivering high quality health care and prevention education.
The clinic staff consists of certified physican assistants, nurse practitioners, and medical assistants. The Quick Care Clinic is open Monday through Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Quick Care is easy available for minor illnessnes and injuries.
Minor illnesses such as:
- flu-like symptoms
- sore throat & strep
- coughs & bronchitis
- nausea, vomiting & diarrhea
- sinus infections & congestion
- urinary tract infections & bladder infections
Minor injuries such as:
- bug bites & stings
- minor burns, cuts, blisters, splinters & wounds
Skin conditions such as:
- cold, canker & mouth sores
- poison ivy & poison oak