The general mission of the Alumni Association is to unite former students, to promote and foster friendship, and
maintain an active relationship between them and the Alma Mater.
The Honors College Alumni Association seeks to accomplish its mission by working to:
- Support the President and the dean
- Foster relationships among alumni from all schools, regions, and constituencies
- Engage students as future alumni
- Provide social and career networking for alumni, including those living out of state and abroad
- Recognize alumni for their contributions, accomplishments, and service
- Facilitate a connection between alumni and students through career mentoring, internship, and employment opportunities
- Connect alumni with volunteer opportunities on and off campus
- Increase overall communication with alumni, including providing an avenue for feedback from alumni
As an alumna or alumnus of the Honors College, you no doubt appreciate differences your Honors College affiliation made in your academic experience. If you believe your Honors College experience made a difference in your life, consider giving back. You can give back by becoming a mentor, attend dinners with the dean and by supporting the college financially.
We're always looking for alumni who would like to give of their time and talents to our students.
Give us Feedback...
Please email us updated information such as name, address and title changes. We'd also like to hear about any professional or personal news. Also share your ideas of what
you would like to do.
Office of Alumni and Development
David L. Boren Hall
University of Oklahoma
Norman, Oklahoma 73019