HRAP ANNOUNCEMENT | HRAP INSTRUCTIONS | BACK TO HONORS COLLEGE
The following programs are available to apply for:
1) Diversity in Academia: Representation of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering Departments - Donna Nelson, Ph.D
2) Ecdysteroid Receptor Expression during Crustacean Limb Regeneration: Quantification of mRNA Levels of A/B Transactivation Domain Isoforms - David Durica, Ph.D
3) The Genetics and Evolution of Morphological Variation - John P. Masly, Ph.D
4) The Mediterranean Diet and the Making of a Bestselling Cookbook -Sarah W. Tracy, Ph.D
5) Morphology and Pigmentation in Livebearing Fishes - Ingo Schlupp, Ph.D
6) A Philosophy of Contemporary Art - Sherri Irvin, Ph.D
7) Students' Difficulties in L2 Spanish Writing - Jeannette Sanchez-Naranjo, Ph.D
8) Use Ultra Small Particles to Shine and Kill Cancer Cells - Chuanbin Mao, Ph.D
MORE COMING SOON
Faculty instructions can be found HERE.
Student application can be found HERE.