Dean of the Honors College
Location: Boren Hall 160
- Ph.D., Biology, Oregon State University
- B.S., Biology, University of California, Berkeley
- Member, Oklahoma Center for Neuroscience
- The sensory biology of scorpions and other arthropods with a particular interest in navigation
- BIOL1114: Introductory Biology
- Honors Colloquia: "Beyond Darwin: Selection in Thought, Religion, and Politics"
- Honors Colloquia: "Sensory Manipulation: How Technology: How Technology Exploits our Ancient Senses"
- Honors Perspectives: "From There to Here and Here to There: Navigation in Bees, Ants, and Scorpions"
- Doug's Scorpion Lab
- Presidential Teaching Fellows: First Year Review
- OU Press Release: Interim Dean
- OU Press Release: Presidental Teaching Fellow in Honors