The layout of Adams Center is slightly different than the other towers, Walker and Couch Centers. Adams Center is broken into four separate towers, Johnson, McCasland, Muldrow, and Tarman, all united by a common ground floor.
Click here to take a virtual tour.
All rooms within Adams Center come equipped with the following amenities (in a double occupancy room):
- two movable twin beds
- two movable dressers
- two movable desks
- two desk chairs
- two movable wardrobes
- two movable night stands
- free expanded basic cable TV service
- wireless Internet connection
- window with blinds
- 24-hour quiet study area located on first floor of Adams Center in Johnson Tower
- all furniture within the residence hall rooms is completely moveable
- laundry is located in the basement. Online laundry alert system is available here.
- Practice Rooms: Visit the Adams Center RA office to reserve one of the rooms.
Housing Learning Center
Located on the first floor of Adams Center is the Housing Learning Center, which offers free academic tutoring sponsored by the Student Learning Center through University College.
University College Action Tutoring offers assistance in more than 65 academic subjects.
The Housing Learning Center is open Monday-Thursday, 3 p.m. - 10 p.m. Learn more about available subjects currently being offered.
348 West First St., Room #
Norman, OK 73072-7145
346 West First St., Room #
Norman, OK 73072-7138
342 West First St., Room #
Norman, OK 73072-7317
340 West First St., Room #
Norman, OK 73072-7113