ISA members again bought presents for three children through the Secret Santa program this year.
The Informational Staff Association (ISA), an organization of employees of the
University of Oklahoma in job families professional (06); computer (07); academic/student (08); marketing/public relations (05); and media (04), has been formed for
the following purposes:
l) to act as a liaison between these member employees and the University community;
2) to foster communication and the exchange of ideas among these employees;
3) to encourage greater participation by these employees in the University community;
4) to function as a consultative organization for University administrative officials and any University committees on policies, problems, affairs, or any matter related to or having an effect on these employees;
5) to initiate studies and make recommendations for consideration by proper University officials; and
6) to provide a forum for the continuing review of University policies.
The ISA meets the first Wednesday of each month, September through June, at 3:30 p.m. All members are welcome to the meetings. Feel free to bring a friend to these meetings. We have lively discussions, for those who want to know more about Staff Senate and its member groups. For more information, contact Dan Hough at email@example.com.
Most of our meetings are held in Conference Room, 1012, 4 Partners Place
Date: November 4, 2015
Time: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Location: Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of
Event: Business meeting and tour
Directions: The address for the Sam Noble Museum is 2401 Chautauqua Ave., but the physical location is on Stovall Dr., which is a short connecting street between Chautauqua Ave. and Asp Ave. Parking is available for free at the Sam Noble Museum, and is readily available in front of the building on Stovall Dr.
Meet at 3:30 just inside the Staff Entrance to the museum (when facing the museum, this is a smaller door to the left of the large main entrance). Security will buzz you in to join the group waiting inside the Staff Entrance. Each of you will need to sign in on a visitor log, which will allow you to be in the building, as long as you remain with Jessa. Be prompt! Once we leave that entryway, you will not be able to join the rest of us on the tour. We will be visiting two life science collections, one social science collection, and one paleontological collection.