Complete the online form [here].
Telephone: (405) 325-7700
This number is answered 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. If a full-time staff person is not available to answer the phone, callers may leave a message and the message will be forwarded directly to the Behavior Intervention Team.
What does BIT need to know?
Providing as much information as possible is essential!
- Student, faculty or staff member’s name and ID number (if known). - Brief factual description of the incident or behavior.
- Direct quotes whenever possible.
- Where and when the incident or behavior occurred.
- Names and contact information of witnesses.
- Your name, position and complete contact information.
- Include all emails or other information you have.
- Always save voice recordings, text messages and emails on the device that received them.