- Before you can set up your OUNet Account, you will need to retrieve your OUNetID. Your OUNetID is your username that you will use to access University websites and services.
- Visit the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “Retrieve OUNetID” and enter your Social Security Number and your date of birth to retrieve your OUNetID.
- After retrieving your OUNetID, return to the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “Setup Account” and enter your date of birth and either your OUNetID or (faculty/staff only) Social Security Number to set up your account.
OU IT helps prepare you for emergency situations with the Emergency Communication System and ICEdot.
Students have free and complete access to Office 365. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and all your favorite Microsoft tools to keep you organized.
Visit our IT Software Catalog to find a complete list of free software available to you based on your role (faculty, staff, or student).
It pays to be a student! Get discounts on technology with your student ID or OU email address at participating locations.