For Raising Buttons on Subpages
- Before you can set up your OUNet Account, you will need to retrieve your OUNetID. Your OUNetID is your username that you will use to access University websites and services.
- Visit the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “Retrieve OUNetID” and enter your Social Security Number and your date of birth to retrieve your OUNetID.
- After retrieving your OUNetID, return to the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “Setup Account” and enter your date of birth and either your OUNetID or (faculty/staff only) Social Security Number to set up your account.
OU IT helps prepare you for emergency situations with the Emergency Communication System and ICEdot.
Students have free and complete access to Office 365. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and all your favorite Microsoft tools to keep you organized.
Visit our IT Software Catalog to find a complete list of free software available to you based on your role (faculty, staff, or student).
Additionally, the One U Store offers better-than-education discounts on a full line of hardware, software, iPods, and accessories from names you trust, like Apple, Dell, HP, and Lenovo.
- In person in the Oklahoma Memorial Union
- Online at itstore.ou.edu
Do you have the tech knowledge you need to maximize your first semester here at OU? OU recommends that all students complete Tech Bootcamp in Canvas prior to arriving on campus in the fall. Visit link.ou.edu/techbootcamp to get started.