For Raising Buttons on Subpages
- Before you can set up your OUNet Account, you will need to retrieve your OUNetID. Your OUNetID is your username that you will use to access University websites and services.
- Visit the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “Retrieve OUNetID” and enter your Social Security Number and your date of birth to retrieve your OUNetID.
- After retrieving your OUNetID, return to the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “Setup Account” and enter your date of birth and either your OUNetID or (faculty/staff only) Social Security Number to set up your account.
OU IT helps prepare you for emergency situations with the Emergency Communication System and ICEdot.
The OU IT Store and OneU offer better-than-education discounts on a full line of hardware, software, iPods, and accessories from names you trust, like Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Adobe, and Microsoft.
Bundles - The OU IT Store and OneU also work with colleges across campus, such as Fine Arts, Journalism, and Architecture, to offer heavily discounted and specialized hardware and software bundles.
- In person at the OU IT Store located at 329 W. Boyd on Historic Campus Corner or at the OneU store located inside of the Oklahoma Memorial Union next to the food court.
- Online at itstore.ou.edu
Do you have the tech knowledge you need to maximize your first semester here at OU? OU recommends that all students complete Tech Bootcamp in Canvas prior to arriving on campus in the fall. Visit link.ou.edu/techbootcamp to get started.