Laurance Reid Gas Conditioning Conference
February 26 - March 1, 2017
2017 LRGCC Call for Papers
The LRGCC Advisory Committee encourages original papers that have not been previously published. If your paper was published but you feel the topic is important enough to be considered by the Committee, please make a note of where and when the paper has been previously published at the bottom of your abstract submission. We ask that interested individuals and organizations submit a 500-word abstract and complete the information below.
Abstracts received by June 10, 2016, will be reviewed for consideration June 14, 2016. At that time a Sponsor will be assigned to each abstract and will contact the author with feedback. Please submit abstracts to Heather Reichert email@example.com.
Selection and determination of abstracts for the 2017 LRGCC will be made September 12, 2016. Authors will be notified by their Sponsor by September 19, 2016 on the outcome of the selection process.
LRGCC Abstract Submission Form
Visit the Guidelines webpage for additional information.
Past topics have included:
- Gas Sweetening
- CO2 Removal
- Solvent Performance in sour gas treatment
- Tail Gas Cleanup
- NGL Production as it relates to gas conditioning
- Solubility of hydrocarbons in amine solutions
- Sulfur degassing processes
- Catalyst evaluations
- Hydrate formation
- H2S removal
- Operations and recovery improvements
- Solving process problems due to heavy hydrocarbons
- Hannibal (Tunisia) gas plant case study
- Membrane ultrafiltration in hydrogen sulfide removal
- Oxidation in sulfur recovery
- Hazards of molten sulfur storage and handling
- Regulatory C02 Capture