Skip Navigation

See Something?

OU Police Department, The University of Oklahoma website wordmark
Skip Side Navigation

See Something? -- Say Something!

If you SEE something, SAY something!

Reporting Suspicious Activity

To report suspicious activity, contact your local law enforcement agency. Describe specifically what you observed, including:

·         Who or what you saw;

·         When you saw it;

·         Where it occurred; and

·         Why it's suspicious.

If there is an emergency, on-campus or off-campus,
call 9–1–1.

WHO gets my 911 call?

Should I “dial 911” whether I’m “on campus” or "off campus"? Yes!

Your call will be routed to either the Norman Police Department (NPD) or the University of Oklahoma Police Department (OUPD) depending on your location and/or the location of the problem/emergency you're reporting.

Unsure of WHO to call?

If unsure of who to call about a possible terrorism threat, you can also call the Oklahoma Information Fusion Center (OIFC) at (405)-842-8547 or using the OIFC "Tipline".  


If you see something, say omething, on or off campus