For information about oZONE, contact ozoneinfo [at] ou [dot] edu.
For help with technical difficulty, contact ozonehelp [at] ou [dot] edu.
oZONE for Students
Log in one place to do all your OU business and more!
oZONE is the gateway to OU's student information resources, providing single sign-on, 24/7, web-based access to resources students use daily.
Take Care of Business in oZONE
- Update your student addresses and phone numbers
- Check your email
- Check your progress toward your degree with Degree Navigator
- Access course syllabuses, lecture notes, etc., with Desire2Learn (D2L)
- See your financial aid balance
- Pay tuition and fees
- View your academic profile, including any holds you may have
- Enroll in classes
- Order your textbooks
- View your transcript/grades
Get Help in oZONE
For technical support, such as log in problems, forgotten passwords, locked out accounts, or unresponsive services, students can contact OU IT 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (405) 325-HELP, support.ou.edu, email@example.com, or in person at the OU IT Service Centers.
Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org for all functional support issues.
Ask the Sooners is also a valuable resource. This knowledge base answers many questions about financial aid, scholarships, admissions, academic records, enrollment and bursar (billing) questions.
oZONE also contains several other resources, such as search.ou.edu, campus map, FAQs, and helpful links to enrollment information, records information, graduation planning, Career Services, and academic resources, such as tutoring and the Writing Center.
oZONE is not just a business portfolio, but it is also an OU community experience.
oZONE contains links to lots of other University sites and services, search functions and FAQs.
Services Coming Soon to oZONE
- Online transcript request and enrollment verification: Students will be able to order their official OU transcript and proof of enrollment.