Online Master of Accountancy
Recognizing the need for accounting professionals to complete 150 hours (with 30 credit hours in upper-division/graduate accounting) to sit for the CPA Exam, the Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma now offers its Master of Accountancy in an online format. This is the same program currently delivered on campus. Only now, the program is easily accessible anywhere in the world. The OU online Master of Accountancy was recently ranked 8th nationally by The Best Schools.
Benefits of the Online Master of Accountancy (MAcc):
- Strong Accounting Expertise. The John T. Steed School of Accounting is one of a select number of accounting programs that has its own accreditation with AACSB, the organization that accredits top business schools. The accreditation offers assurance that the program is of the highest quality and provides appropriate preparation for the CPA Exam.
- Flexible delivery on your time. Study when and where you want with the online format. The program can be completed in less than two years while still working full-time. Plus, Price College offers an international trip for credit to further accelerate the completion of your degree.
- Opportunity to receive up to four hours of graduate business credits for successful completion of CPA Exam review course, e.g. Becker
- Incredible Student Experience. Small class sizes ensure each student receives personal attention. Plus, the cohort-based model establishes and builds strong connections with your classmates as you learn from their experiences.
- Experts on the Faculty. Each faculty member was carefully selected based on their experience and expertise. This group will challenge you, collaborate with you, provoke you and prepare you for the CPA Exam.
- Strong Networks Impact Your Life and Career. Graduating from the Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma connects you to thousands of graduates. With a rich tradition and history, graduates have opportunities to network with Sooners already in the accounting profession through many formal and informal networks.
The online Master of Accountancy degree from the University of Oklahoma is designed to accelerate your career in strategic accounting services among a broad range of businesses and organizations.
- Spring - December 15
- Summer - April 15
- Fall - July 15