2nd Annual OU Entrepreneurship EXPO
Thursday, November 21, 2019 4-7 PM at the OU Tom Love Innovation Hub
What is the EXPO?
A trade show where OU students, Sooner Innovation Fund winners, local business owners, and entrepreneurs will exhibit their goods, services, and concepts in an open forum.
All participants must apply.
Each team must submit their application online by Oct 3, 2019. Exhibitors will be divided into four categories:
- Early stage - Idea on paper trying to understand feasibility
- Developing a Product - Proof of concept completed
- Testing - First version of product developed
OU Entrepreneurship Expo is the place to get inspired and ignite your entrepreneurial spirit!
Come generate leads, network, build valuable new business relationships, and have fun!
- Applications open Thursday September 5th, 2019
- Applications close on Thursday, October 3rd, 2019
- Exhibitors announced on Thursday October 24th, 2019
- Expo – Thursday, November 21st 4-7 PM
- Booth setup from 12-3 PM – all booths must be completed and checked by 3 PM.
The EXPO is a good chance to get early stage feedback on your venture concept from successful entrepreneurs, professional investors, and the community.
At best, you may take orders for your product or arrange a continued discussion for possible investment. At worst, you will learn whether other people think your venture is not viable before you sink time and money into it.
Beyond gaining feedback and sales, the EXPO is a gathering place where you can find collaborators, spark innovative ideas, and build connections to take dreams and make them a reality.
- MUST be able to sit on top of 3X2 table
- If you need a longer/wider table, please state why and we will try to accommodate your start up
- Power is optional (please only select power if you require it)
- List of minimal swag to bring for your booth: poster/banner/sign; tablecloth; business cards; other promotional stuff; your physical product to sell or a demonstration of your product concept.
- Be prepared to pitch investors and sell to customers.