Department: Finance Division
Office: Adams Hall Room 360B
Address: 307 West Brooks, AH 205A
Norman, OK 73019
Finance Doctoral Student
Gabriele Lattanzio was awarded a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance from the Bocconi University, Milan (Italy), and a Master in International Business with a concentration in Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment for the Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen (Norway). As an undergraduate, he worked for an Italian bank, assisting the CFO and CRO in the development of new risk management tools. After graduation, he worked for a brokerage firm in Paris, France, as Regional Manager for the Italian market. Gabriele's research interest include empirical macro and international finance, privatizations policy and Islamic finance and economics.
- BSc in Economic and Finance - Bocconi University. Thesis: "Definition and Measurement of the "Operative Risk Appetite""
- Master in International business - concentration in Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment - Norwegian School of Economics: Thesis: "Options and Futures in the FishPool Market".
- June 2017: Best Pitch Award, FMA - European Annual Meeting, Lisbon 2017
- April 2017: Bullard Travel Grant
- February 2017: Alley Rayonier Travel Grant
- August 2016: Ben Barnett Scholarship - Graduate Scholarship
- August 2015: Cleo Murney Scholarship Graduate Scholarship