How to apply for Graduate Admissions
The University of Oklahoma Application for Graduate Admission form can be submitted online. The following materials must be uploaded before an application will be deemed complete.
- TRANSCRIPTS: Upload a copy of transcripts from every college attended.
Official copies should also be sent directly to the Admissions Office (see below).
- GMAT SCORE : Scores must be no more than five years old at the time of submission. Unofficial scores may be uploaded to the online application but admission decisions will not be made until official scores are received.
- STATEMENT OF GOALS.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THREE REFERENCES: Automatic email requests will be launched when you submit your application. References should send letters directly to the Admissions Office.
- TOEFL SCORE: International applicants must submit a score from either the TOEFL (minimum of 600 on the paper-based test, 250 on the computer-based test or 100 on the internet-based test) or IELTS (minimum of 7.0) as well as a Confidential Financial Statement. School Code: 6879
- APPLICATION FEE: A $50 ($100 for international applicants) non-refundable application processing fee is required to complete your online application.
Applications will be processed and evaluated upon the submission of a completed online application. Offers of admission will not be made until all of the following materials are received by the Admissions Office at the following address:
Office of Graduate Admissions
731 Elm Avenue, Room 318
Norman, OK 73019
Phone: (405) 325-6765
Fax: (405) 325-5345
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official GMAT score
- Three letters of reference
PHD admission Deadlines
(Fall Admission Only)
Division of Finance
307 W. Brooks, suite 205A
Norman, Oklahoma 73019
Phone: (405) 325 - 5591
Fax: (405) 325 - 5491