BBA in Energy Management
OU's Energy Management program is the first (and largest) of its kind in the nation - created in 1958.The energy focused curriculum is comprised of classes in business, law, petroleum engineering, geology, and meteorology.
Graduates enter the workforce in a number of energy related career paths including land management, energy finance, commodities marketing and trading.
5 Reasons Why You Should Consider an Energy Management Major
- This major provides you with the skills to work and become a leader in all phases of the energy business
- Over 10% of EMGT graduates have become senior executives
- Over 100 graduates have started their own companies
- The uniqueness of the program is attributable to the cross campus collaboration incorporating class from four of OU’s strong energy-based college:
- Price College of Business/Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy/College of Atmospheric and Geographic Science/College of Law
- Internships are plentiful and a critical aspect of students success, applying real world experiences with the program curriculum.
- Energy industry experts teach core classes.
- We are the largest and longest running EM program in the world.
Download (PDF 384KB)