Support Our Students
How to Support the Robert M. Zinke Energy Management Program
Purpose and Goal: By bringing industry and academics together to help meet the needs and cultivate the future leaders of the energy industry, the Industry Partner program is an exclusive group of energy related company's providing support for the Energy Management program at the University of Oklahoma
Commitment: A minimum three-year commitment at one of the three designated sponsor levels
How funds will be utilized:
- Continued development of the Energy Management (EM) program. Allow Director and/or students to attend monthly association meetings, annual events, and industry seminars to promote the EM program and it's students among industry representatives.
- Provide funds for selected students to attend various energy related expos, seminars and meetings. These provide maximum exposure for EM students while showcasing the uniqueness of the Energy Management program.
- Provide part-time help to assist the Director in the daily office operations in addition to assisting EM students with various tasks and advice.
- Allow the President of the Energy Management Student Association to attend the annual meeting of the American Association of Professional Landmen.
- Provides funds for guest speakers and stipends to EM Adjunct Professors, who teach specialized courses in the Energy management curriculum.
- Subsidize expenses associated with students going on field trips and attending out-of-town association meetings (Tulsa, Oklahoma City, etc.) where they serve as volunteers at these meetings.