Post a job or internship position
Recruiters and employers have a variety of options in working with the MBA Program and the Student Support Center. From a recruitment standpoint, you can always work directly with us. We work diligently to design the process to fit your needs. If you have available positions and are seeking to hire highly trained individuals, we encourage you to submit a job description and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will be notified of available positions by our staff, and will have a pre-determined amount of time to submit a resume and cover letter.
To ensure that we can best match your companies needs, please be sure your email includes the following:
- Company name
- Contact person to whom the resume & cover letter should be addressed
- Position title
- Job description
- Desired time window for posting
We also realize many companies now require students to register online through the company's recruitment Web page. When this is the case, we can direct our students to take that action as well.
Strengthen Brand Identity
There are many other opportunities we can offer you to enhance your interaction with our students and increase your visibility or strengthen your brand with our program. We encourage a number of activities and are always open to fresh new ideas. Current and past companies have engaged our students in a variety of ways. Get started today by contacting the Student Support Center at email@example.com.
Activities you can participate in:
- Sponsoring events like Prelude Week Regatta
- Providing or sponsoring guest speakers or field trips
- Hosting information sessions (classroom, conference room, luncheon or dinner)
- Larger sponsorships (Price Scholars, Dunham Scholars, Kanaly Lecture Series) can be arranged by contacting Eddie Edwards at 405-325-2647.
- Discover how to build a presence on campus