ISA members again bought presents for three children through the Secret Santa program this year.
The Informational Staff Association (ISA), an organization of employees of the
University of Oklahoma in job families professional (06); computer (07); academic/student (08); marketing/public relations (05); and media (04), has been formed for
the following purposes:
l) to act as a liaison between these member employees and the University community;
2) to foster communication and the exchange of ideas among these employees;
3) to encourage greater participation by these employees in the University community;
4) to function as a consultative organization for University administrative officials and any University committees on policies, problems, affairs, or any matter related to or having an effect on these employees;
5) to initiate studies and make recommendations for consideration by proper University officials; and
6) to provide a forum for the continuing review of University policies.
The ISA meets the first Wednesday of each month, September through June, at 3:30 p.m. All members are welcome to the meetings. Feel free to bring a friend to these meetings. We have lively discussions, for those who want to know more about Staff Senate and its member groups. For more information, contact Debbie at Debbie Copp.
Most of our meetings are held in Conference Room, 1012, 4 Partners Place
Date: June 3, 2015
Time: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Location: Conference Room, 1012, 4 Partners Place
This meeting is our General Meeting at which all ISA members are encouraged to attend and vote for our new officers.
2. Approval of Previous Minutes
b. Staff Senate - Staff Senate Reps
c. Faculty Senate - Faculty Senate Reps
4. Old Business
5. New business
6. Member Announcements
Wednesday, September 2