Transcripts & Records
The University of Oklahoma has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcripts in PDF format and printed. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Students may also get a copy of their OU transcript from Academic Records in Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Ave., Room 230. Photo ID is required. Business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The University is committed to protecting the health, safety, and well being of our campus community. Due to the City of Norman issuing a 15-day shelter-in-place order (March 26th), it is recommended that electronic transcripts be ordered as physical copies cannot be mailed at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
The University of Oklahoma has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcripts in PDF format or printed. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Note: Do not click After Degree is Awarded if you have already graduated, select Current Transcript.
- To order official transcript(s) in PDF format or printed, log in to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- You will be notified if you have a transcript hold.
- PDF transcripts are sent the same day they are ordered.
Printed Transcripts Only
- Printed transcripts only: The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Printed transcripts only: Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Printed transcripts only: Arrangements can be made through the Clearinghouse to send transcripts by FedEx to locations within the United States. Contact the Office of the Registrar at (405) 325-4147 to make arrangements to send transcripts by FedEx to locations outisde the U.S.
If you are in the campus area, you can get a copy of your OU transcript in person at the Office of the Registrar in Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Ave., Room 230. Photo ID is required. Business hours are
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you are not in the campus area, you can send a completed and signed Transcript Request Form (PDF) to the appropriate Records office listed below:
Main campus students:
Office of the Registrar- Academic Records
1000 Asp Ave., Room 230
Norman, OK 73019-4076
Fax: (405) 325-7047
Phone: (405) 325-4147
College of Liberal Studies and OU Outreach Advanced Programs students:
Outreach Registration and Records
1700 Asp Ave., Room B-1
Norman, OK 73071-6400
Fax: (405) 325-7273
Phone: (405) 325-1022
To have a printed transcript sent by a mail service other than standard postal service, you must furnish one of the following:
- prepaid mailer
- credit card type, complete card number, expiration date, verification number (three digits on VISA/MC/DISCOVER, four digits on AMEX), cardholder name and billing address
- Federal Express account number
Written authorization and a copy of your photo ID is required to release your transcript to another person, and the person picking up your transcript must also show their photo ID.
There is no charge for transcripts.
Note: If you have an outstanding financial obligation to the University, your transcript cannot be processed until that has been satisfied through the appropriate office. If your account has a hold, the University will notify you at that time.
If you are a current student you can view your unofficial transcript on the web through one.ou.edu. If you have a printer attached to your computer, and you do not have a financial hold with the University, you can print an unofficial transcript.
The unofficial transcript is not available if you cannot login to one.ou.edu. You will need to order an official transcript.