- 2013 OU Research Report--Radar Innovation (Video)
- 2013 OU Research Report--Working Together to be a Weather-Ready Nation (Video)
- 2013 OU Research Report--Fueling the Future (Video)
- 2013 OU Research Report-Giving A Basic Element More Flexible Properties (Video)
- Macbeth Trailer--Educational Video to Train Intelligence Analysts
Spotlight on Research
The 2013 University of Oklahoma Research report is available on the VPR-Norman website and on the App Store for iPad Users.
The 2013 Oklahoma Unmanned Aerial Systems Summit was held recently to bring together statewide UAS programs and organizations. Hear speakers at the Summit on the April 27-28 OCAST Innovations radio show.
American Physical Society Podcast: Professor Donna Nelson, OU Department of Chemistry, is the "Scientist Behind Breaking Bad." She talks about her role as science advisor on the show Breaking Bad on the April 10 podcast of Physics Central.
OU Microbiologists elected as fellows in the American Academy of Microbiology.