High School Leadership Conference
February 16-18, 2018
The High School Leadership Conference is a three day adventure into leadership for high school juniors from across Oklahoma and surrounding states to equip, empower and inspire high school students with valuable leadership skills that will benefit them in their daily lives. Students will leave the conference embodying characteristics that will help them become productive, efficient leaders.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 18: Selections Announced
- January 22: Deadline to decline invitation
- January 26: All forms and payment must be postmarked by this date
- January 31: Last day to cancel with full refund
- January 31: Unconfirmed and unpaid campers will forfeit their invitation
- February 7: Last day to cancel with 50% refund
- February 16: Check-in begins at the Sooner Legends Hotel promptly at 4:15pm and lasts until 5:15pm
- February 18: Check-out at the Sooner Legends Hotel, 11:30am-12:30pm
Follow us on Instagram @cac_hslc to keep up with what we're doing!
"The axe cannot boast of the trees it has cut down. It could do nothing but for the woodsman. He made it, he sharpened it, and he used it. The moment he throws it aside; it becomes only old iron. O that I may never lose sight of this."