All graduates of the School are eligible to join the SLIS Alumni Association. Benefits of membership include:
- Keep in touch with the School and your fellow alumni
- Access to the SLIS Alumni Listserve
- Access to the LIS Jobs Listserve
- Your dues fund scholarhips and awards for students and alumni.
Membership dues are $25.00 annually. Your dues help support
- the OLA Annual Conference Alumni Association Reunion,
- the Outstanding Alum Award, and
- the Irma Rayne Tomberlin Scholarship
To join or renew your membership online using a credit or debit card, please click here.
If you prefer to use a check, click here to download the membership application form (this is a PDF document). After filling out the form, mail it with your check to the SLIS office in Norman.
SLIS Alumni Membership
c/o The School of Library and Information Studies
401 West Brooks, Room 120
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-6032
The School will forward your payment information on to the current Alumni Association Treasurer. Dues received during the year will go for that year's membership. Dues cover a one year membership, from July 1st through June 30th.
As an alumni of the University of Oklahoma, you can also join the OU Alumni Association and then access the Chapter/Club Directory to connect with fellow graduates. NOTE - if you register with the OU Alumni Association, you can get a permanent OU email address.