67. a. C-SPAN. An American Profile. May 17, 1993. Profile of Richard K. Armey.
b. PBS. Firing Line. No date. Debate at Barr College on the topic of “If you want more jobs, government should get out of the way.” Participants included William F. Buckley, Herb Stein, Richard K. Armey, Phyllis Schlafly, Stephen Solarz, George McGovern, Robert Eisner, and Michael Kinsley.
c. C-SPAN. Repeat of part of 67a.
68. C-SPAN. An American Profile. May 17, 1993. Richard K. Armey on the hectic life of Congress, his background, and his views.
69. C-SPAN. July 28, 1993. Viewer call-in program with Richard K. Armey on the Clinton budget plan and House/Senate negotiations.
70. a. C-SPAN. Richard K. Armey at a district town hall meeting in Irving, Texas. August 18, 1993.
b. Rush Limbaugh Show. [late 1992 or early 1993].
71. C-SPAN. October 27, 1993. Interview with Richard K. Armey on Clinton health care plan.
72. a. NBC. Meet the Press. October 31, 1993. Richard K. Armey, Fortney Pete Stark, and Jim Cooper discussed Clinton health care plan and alternatives.
b. CBS. Face the Nation. . Newt Gingrich and Leon E. Panetta discussed health care.
c. Network programming.
d. WUSA News. . Hurricane Andrew.
e. NBC. Nightly News . Hurricane Andrew.
f. Network programming.
73. C-SPAN. December 7, 1993. Viewer call-in program with Richard K. Armey on health care.
74. a. American Legislative Exchange Council. . Richard K. Armey interviewed on health care.
b. Jack Kemp on health care .
c. Unknown group commented on health care .
d. American Legislative Exchange Council . Discussion of the importance of local government.
75. U.S. Air Force Academy. Cadet Life. [1994-1996]. Video was produced during the time that John D. Hopper Jr. was commandant of the academy.
76. a. C-SPAN. 1994. Republican National Committee campaign rally. Miscellaneous speakers, including Richard K. Armey at the signing of the Contract with America, the proposed Republican agenda in the next Congress.
b. Network programming. .
c. CNN. CNN Live. . Miscellaneous.
d. CNN. Both Sides . Jesse Jackson and Richard K. Armey on various topics.
e. Network programming. .
77. a. C-SPAN. Bi-Partisan Commission on Entitlement and Tax Reform. . Various members of the Congress, business community, education, and think tanks testified. Richard K. Armey commented on the flat tax.
b. C-SPAN. . Brief clip on new term of Supreme Court.
c. Network programming.
d. Network programming
e. ABC. Nightline. . Interview of Leon E. Panetta and Phil Gramm.
f. A&E. American Justice. . Excerpt on prison riots.
78. a. House of Representatives floor. March 11, 1994. Remarks by Richard K.Armey on the budget.
b. CNN. Inside Politics. April 1994. Richard K. Armey commented on the Clinton health care plan.
c. CNBC. Market Wrap. April 12, .
d. Business Insiders. April 12, 1994.
e. House of Representatives floor. May 1, 1994. Remarks by Richard K. Armey on taxes and health care.
79. a. CNBC. Geraldo Rivera Live. March 24, 1994. Discussion of Whitewater with comments by Richard K. Armey.
b. CNBC. Equal Time. . Whitewater.
c. CNBC. Tom Snyder Show. . Miscellaneous.
80. Georgia Public Policy Foundation (GPPF) Luncheon. April 29, 1994. Richard K. Armey gave speech.
81. a. CNN. Moneyline. May 2, 1994. Segment with Richard K. Armey and Maurice Hinchey on rising interest rates.
b. NBC. Today Show. May 3, 1994. Miscellaneous.
c. CNBC. Market Wrap. May 4, 1994. Topics include stabilizing the dollar, the Federal Reserve, and interest rates. Remarks by Richard K. Armey.
d. NBC. Today Show. May 13, 1994. Lynn Woolsey and Richard K. Armey discussed abortion and health care.
82. GOPTV. Rising Tide. May 19, 1994. Discussion of congressional reform by various Republicans.
83. CNBC. Business Insider. June 27, 1994. Remarks by Richard K. Armey and others on the shuffling of staff at the Clinton White House; Leon E. Panetta as new chief of staff.
84. America’s Talking. Pork. July 26, 1994. Discussion of pork barrel; miscellaneous topics; Richard K. Armey did segment on farm subsidies.
85. C-SPAN. August 3, 1994. Viewer call-in program with Richard K. Armey on health care; segment on the Michigan primary for the Senate seat.
86. Health Care Plan. August 12, 1994. Statement by Richard K. Armey on health care; said Congress should be on recess instead there was impasse on health care; does not want Clinton plan or Gephardt plan. Possibly produced in the House Recording Studio.
87. CNBC. Equal Time. September 21, 1994. Remarks by Richard K. Armey on various topics, including Haiti, the flat tax, and hope for a Republican majority.
88. C-SPAN. September 28, 1994. Viewer call-in program with Richard K. Armey and Barney Frank on Contract with America.
89. KXAS (Dallas-Ft. Worth). One on One with Jane McGarry. November 7, 1994. Feature on Ann Richards and George W. Bush and Texas gubernatorial campaign.
90. a. C-SPAN. December 5, 1994. House Republican leadership elections. Comments by Newt Gingrich; nomination and acceptance speech by Richard K. Armey as majority leader.
b. C-SPAN. Close-up Foundation. . Discussion of transportation issues.
91. C-SPAN. Christian Coalition annual meeting. [1995-2002]. Various speakers including Richard K. Armey and Dan Coats. Unsure of date but Armey was majority leader.
92. Century Council. Brandon Tells His Story. . Public service announcement with Brandon Silveria and Richard K. Armey on teenage drinking and driving.
93. Baylor Health Care System, sponsor. Committee for Citizen Awareness, distributor. The U.S. Congress and You. . Film concerned participation of Americans in voting. Howard K. Smith discussed Congress. Because the focus of the video were constituents of the 26th Texas congressional district, Richard K. Armey, Kay Bailey Hutchison, and Phil Gramm were shown as congressional contacts. Armey told constituents how to contact their congressman, make a bill, and being majority leader. Although the video shows a copyright of 1993, Armey’s remarks about being majority leader indicated that the film was 1995 or after.
94. Richard K. Armey speaking at an unknown town hall meeting. . Video has poor sound.
95. Heritage Foundation meeting. [1995-2002]. Richard K. Armey gave speech on public policy and morality. Randy Tate of the Christian Coalition commented on Armey’s speech. Armey was majority leader at the time.
96. Speech by Alan Keyes at an unknown event in Houston, Texas. . Speech highlighted the problem of big overnment as well as the importance of Christianity in government.
97. a. Unknown event and location; children apparently being filmed for an identification program. .
b. PBS. News Hour with Jim Lehrer. . Richard K. Armey and Tom Daschle discussed debt limit.
c. Continuation of the children identification program as seen in 97a.
98. U.S. Chamber of Commerce. No More Excuses. Balance the Budget. 1995. Promotional video.
99. a. CNN. Evans and Novak. 1995. Richard K. Armey discussed government shutdown and the budget.
b. ABC. This Week with David Brinkley. . Robert Dole discussed the budget.
c. Network programming for remainder of tape.