1. Black and white map of the state of Oklahoma with initial and second phases of Rural Service Areas printed over it. n.d.
2. Oversize color photograph of a strategic homeporting map of North America and major fleet concentrations. n.d.
3. Black and white map of Panama City, Panama with city landmarks highlighted in red. 1988.
4. Black and white map of Barnard Ranch near Tulsa, Oklahoma with oil and gas well activity noted in hand coloring. 
5. Oklahoma Geological Survey color map of geothermal resources and temperature gradients of Oklahoma. 1984.
6. Black and white map of the proposed Tallgrass Prairie Preserve in Oklahoma with hand coloring. The map shows producing oil and gas leases and leased prospect acreage within the proposed boundaries of the park. February 1986.
7. Black and white boundary map of the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserves showing core units and easement area. n.d.
8. Black and white map created by the Oklahoma Department of Transportation Planning Division showing Oklahoma’s state highway system, including preliminary highways of national significance and principle arterial system update. 1990.