DAVE McCURDY COLLECTION
|Go to Boxes 70-71|
1. Peace Through Leadership Award plaque in recognition of outstanding National Security Leadership. Presented by the Coalition for Peace Through Strength American Security Council. March 28, 1984.
2. Hardcover folio containing a Defense Intelligence College honorary degree of Master of Science of Strategic Intelligence, presented September 14, 1984.
3. Eagle Elite plaque presented by the 71st Tactical Fighter Squadron. Jan. 25, 1985.
4. National Security Leadership Award plaque for Outstanding Service as a member of the Congressional Caucus on National Security. Presented by the U.S. Congressional Advisory Board of the American Security Council Foundation. 1987.
5. Marble tablet engraved with Dave McCurdy’s image. Presented as a birthday present from the Altus Chamber of Commerce. March 30, 1983.
6. Leather business card case stamped with the logo from the 1984 Democratic National Convention in San Francisco. Provided by Chevron Corporation. 1984.
7. Clear plastic desk name plate engraved with the following: “Dave McCurdy, Member of Congress, 4th District Oklahoma.” n.d.
|Go to Oversize and Maps
Dave McCurdy Collection Box List
Dave McCurdy Collection Description
Dave McCurdy Photograph Collection Description
Copyright, The Carl Albert Center.