JIM MONROE COLLECTION
1. Black and white studio portrait of Edmund S. Muskie, 1968.
2. Black and white studio portrait of Hubert H. Humphrey, 1968.
3. Black and white studio portrait of Muriel Humphrey, 1968.
4. Black and white photo of Jane Muskie speaking, 1968.
5. Three small black and white photos on one sheet, caption beneath each photo, circa 1965:
a. U.S. Jaycee War Memorial Headquarters (Tulsa, OK)
b. U.S. Jaycee President James A. Skidmore, Jr.
c. U.S. Jaycee White House
6. Five small black and white photos on one sheet, caption beneath each photo, circa 1965:
a-c. Three small studio portraits of U.S. Jaycee President James A. Skidmore, Jr.
d. One larger studio portrait of James A. Skidmore, Jr. (same pose).
e. James A. Skidmore, Jr. (left) with his family.
7. Fred Harris (right) shakes hands with an unidentified man at his presidential campaign headquarters, n.d.
8. Studio portrait of Fred Harris, n.d.
9. Studio portrait of LaDonna Harris, n.d.
10. Left - Right: Mary Ellen Monroney, A. S. Mike Monroney, Fred Harris, LaDonna Harris, and Laura Harris, n. d.
11. Left - Right: John Jarman, Tom Steed, Don McBride?, A. S. Mike Monroney, an unidentified military man, Page Belcher, Fred Harris, and Ed Edmondson at a dinner.
12. Oct. 13, 1966: Mike Monroney (left) talks with Fred Harris.
13. A seal's head shows above the surface of Arctic water. Photo by Friends of Animals, Inc.
14. A baby harp seal lies on the snowy ice. Photo by Friends of Animals, Inc.
15. An unidentified man walks on the Arctic ice. Photo by Friends of Animals, Inc.
16. A large group of people at a dinner. Among them is Tom Steed, seated at the far end in the center. With a hand-written note from Carl Albert. Photo by