Beth Campbell Short Photo Collection
NOTE: Many of the photos of the Short Collection are missing.
1. A. S. Mike Monroney shaking hands with an unidentified woman. Negative. 
18. A. S. Mike Monroney and Oklahoma banker Ralph Chambers at a 1960 political banquet in Miami, Oklahoma. Kerr and Kennedy-Johnson posters are visible in the background. Photo courtesy of Orrick Sparlin Photography of Miami.
19-20. A. S. Mike Monroney with officers of the Altus Air Force Base in Oklahoma. These photos were sent to Monroney by the "11 Strat Aerospace WG" at Altus Air Force Base.
21-22. Photo of A. S. Mike Monroney on a campaign postcard. Has the note: "Be sure again! Mike Monroney." Photo #22 is in color. Negative.
27. Postcard of the Edwin L. Z'berg family. Z'Berg was a Democratic candidate for the California State Assembly.
28. Postcard photo of an unidentified congressman. Photo courtesy of Moss Photo Service.
29. James G. Polk, congressman from Ohio's Sixth District. Photo courtesy of Moss Photo Service.
30. William Joseph Webber, candidate for the Pennsylvania Legislature.
31. A. S. Mike Monroney outside the White House with Harry S. Truman and others. Oversize.
32. Color postcard of Peter W. Rodino seated in his office.
33. Postcard of Karl E. Mundt.
34. Postcard of unidentified man, possibly a congressman.
35. Unidentified woman filing the January 1947 issue of Sooner Magazine in an office. 
36. Eleanor Roosevelt visits with A. S. Mike Monroney in Los Angeles prior to her talk at the Biltmore Bowl. July 1960. Photo courtesy of UPI Telephoto. Negative.
37. Discussing the operations of American government, with the U.S. Capitol as a backdrop, in the office of A. S. Mike Monroney are left to right, front row: Barbara Imfeld, Switzerland and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; and Judith Stein, intern from Vassar College and Brooklyn, New York. Back row: Wolf-Achim Seidel, West Germany and Bartlesville, Oklahoma; Monroney; Joan Streef, The Netherlands and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Christer Finnegard, Sweden and Tulsa, Oklahoma; and General Elwood Quesada, Federal Aviation administrator. The four international students, who were participants in the American Field Service International Scholarship Exchange program and who were graduated from Oklahoma highschools, met Monroney, Stein, and Quesada on their trip to the Capitol enroute to their respective homes. July 1959.
38. Weather bureau four-propeller engine aircraft.
39. Unidentified machinists at work. Oversize.
40. A. S. Mike Monroney and Edith Johnson. Note on photo envelope indicates courtesy of Oklahoma Publishing Company. November 1959.
42. A. S. Mike Monroney.
43. A. S. Mike Monroney with the U.S. Capitol in the background.
44. A. S. Mike Monroney stands behind a podium.
45. A. S. Mike Monroney with an unidentified man and woman.
46. A. S. Mike Monroney with two unidentified men.
47. Beth Campbell Short.  Negative.