Go to Boren Photos 1-50
51-68. Series of photos of individuals who have physical disabilities. Some have artificial limbs; some are wearing braces; some are using canes or crutches. A few show a person with no obvious problems. All are dated October 22, 1942 but there is no source.
69. Drawing of antiaircraft projectile. October 1943. Located in the Wesley Disney Outsize Photo Collection.
70. Formal photo of Lyle Boren.
71. Lyle Boren smoking a cigar. June 1987. Photo courtesy of Victor Roberts.
72. The Boren family at the time of Lyle Boren's induction into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame. From the left are son David Boren, wife Christine Boren, Lyle Boren, and Molly Boren, David's wife. November 1986. Color.
73. Lyle Boren seated at a table. June 1987. Photo courtesy of Victor Roberts.
74-79. Series of photos from a road project to which the relief labor was diverted from the road leading into Allen, Oklahoma, after it had come within two miles of town.
80. Campaign sign erected in June 1940. Sign has Lyle Boren's face and the slogan "Keep Boren in Congress." South Ward and A. J. and Juadina Brock are standing at the left of the sign. Boren's picture was painted on the sign by a local artist.
81. David Boren as an infant. Original in Lyle Boren Scrapbook #5.
82. David Boren at one year of age. Original in Lyle Boren Scrapbook #5.
83. Man seated at desk holding paper. Possibly is Lyle Boren.
84. View of crushing plant showing 1oading hopper for trucks and railroad cars, also reserve stock pile.
85. Scene of crushing plant showing conveyors and 200-ton storage bin at processing plant.
86. View of stock pile at processing plant during summer of 1940.
87. No. 9 Allis-Chalmers Gyratory Crusher, capacity 100 tons per hour, used at quarry.
88. View of primary crusher, air compressor plant and conveyor and 100-ton storage bin at quarry.
89. Gas shovel used at rock asphalt quarry in removing overburden and in loading rock.
90. View of rock asphalt pit at quarry now being mined by Barndollar and Crosbie, Inc.
91. View of one of the numerous rock asphalt pits at quarry.
92. View of one of the numerous rock asphalt pits at quarry.
93. View of Highway 13 from intersection of Highway 19 west of Ada, paved with Ada Rock Asphalt.
94. View of paving operation with Ada Rock Asphalt on Highway 19 during October, 1937.
95. View of paving operation with Ada Rock Asphalt on Highway 19 during October, 1937.
96. View of State Highway 19 west of Ada, paved with Ada Rock Asphalt in October, 1937.
97. Street scene in Lawton, Okla., paved with Ada Rock Asphalt in 1912. Photo made in 1940.
98. Lawton Street Scene, paved with Ada Rock Asphalt in 1912. Photo made summer of 1940.
99. Lawton, Okla., Street Scene paved with Ada Rock Asphalt in 1912. Photo made in summer of 1940.
100. Lyle Hamilton, age two, ca. 1940.
Go to Boren Photos 101-150
Lyle H. Boren Collection Description
Lyle H. Boren Photo Collection Description
Carl Albert Center Photo Inventories