Go to Steed Photos 1-200
201. Tom Steed meets with 4-H delegates Theo Fite and William Doenges.
202. Tom Steed standing on the steps of the Capitol with two unidentified women.
203. Tom Steed examines a map showing the location of the Stillwater Creek Watershed Project.
204. Transparency of a map showing the location of the Upper Blue River Project.
205. Members of the Southwest Congressional District. Those pictured include, C. Dick Longmire, J. Claude Brannan, Herman Coussens, M.G. Thompson, Raymond Watson, Marvin Emerson, Leonard Graumann, Fred R. Harris, Carl Albert, John N. "Happy" Camp, and Tom Steed.
206. Tom Steed speaking at the Associated Motor Carriers convention at the Skirvin Hotel in Oklahoma City, 1956. Also pictured are Mrs. & Mrs. M.A. Dixon. Photo by George Myers.
207. Tom Steed touring an automobile plant in Detroit, MI. 1959.
208. Members of the Select Committee on Small Business. Those pictured include, Charles Brown, James Roosevelt, Tom Steed, Sidney Yates, Abraham J. Multer, Joe L. Evins, Wright Patman (chairman), William M. McCullough, William H. Avery, H. Allen Smith, Howard W. Robison and Albert H. Quie. March 17, 1959.
209. Series of 4 photos taken during a tour of a Coast Guard facility, 1962.
210. Studio portrait of Tom Steed, 1964.
211. John F. Kennedy handing Michael J. Kirwan the pen with which he signed the National Aquarium Bill, Oct. 9, 1962. Autographed by Mr. Kirwan to Tom Steed.
212. Tom Steed, Aubrey "Tex" Gunnels and Willy Brandt at an Air Force Base in Berlin, Germany, 1964.
213. Carl Albert and Tom Steed pose with an unidentified man, 1964.
214. Tom Steed and W. Marvin Watson, Postmaster General. May 1, 1968. Photo by the U.S. Post Office Department.
215. Tom Steed at the 1968 Democratic National Convention; next to him is an unidentified man in a donkey hat.
216. Tom Steed talking to John Gainer at the government employees picnic held at Springlake Amusement Park in Oklahoma City, August 10, 1968.
217. Tom Steed at a VFW banquet, 1970.
218. Tom Steed accepts an award from an unidentified Boy Scout. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
219. Tom Steed poses with Terry Johnson, Rodney Parker and Brock Grimes. The boys are delegates to the National VICA Conference in Washington, Feb. 20, 1969. Photo by the Democratic National Congressional Committee.
220. Two different photos of Ton Steed and Debra Chase, a National Spelling Bee contestant, 1971.
221. Carl Albert, Tom Steed and an unidentified man.
222. Major General Roderick Wetherill (Army) and Tom Steed. 1971.
223. Two different photos of Tom Steed and Carl Albert with a young beauty pageant winner.
224. Tom Steed and Charlie Truhitte, 1972.
225. Tom Steed poses with an unidentified young man in his office.
226. Series of 13 photos taken at the initiation of the Sooner Battery at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Nov. 16, 1972. Those pictured include Tom Steed; Major General Wetherill; Col. William C. Parker; Lt. Donald Kunard; Maj. John O. Scott; CPT Wooten.
227. Three photos taken at the National Association of Home Builders banquet, May 1973. Those pictured include, Frank Richards, of Lawton; Tom Steed and Arthur E. Corman.
228. Picture of an oil painting of Tom Steed.
229. Tom Steed posing with Beth Underwood, a contestant in the National Spelling Bee, 1973.
230. Tom Steed with Jim Hysaw, Carter Hale and Jack Berry. These young men are delegates to the National VICA Leadership Training Conference that was held in Washington D.C.
231. Gerald R. Ford, Carl Albert and Tom Steed at a breakfast honoring Speaker Albert, 1974.
232. Tom Steed posing with a young man in his Washington office, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
233. Tom Steed poses with Kathy Boxler, a National Spelling Bee contestant. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
234. Three photos of Tom Steed at the Rush Springs Watermelon Festival in Rush Springs, OK.
235. Tom Steed posing in his office with a group of Boy Scouts and their families. Those pictured include, Virginia O'Daniel, Granville Higley, Pamela O'Daniel, Jerald Outlaw, Mrs. Jerald Outlaw, Mike Hignite, David O'Daniel, Steve Antosh, Mike Clayton, Leonard O'Daniel and Keith Post, April 6-10, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
236. Tom Steed posing with a large group of Special Olympics athletes and their families, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
237. Tom Steed with the Ontario Legislature and several members of the Small Business Committee, September 9, 1976. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
238. Series of three photos. Those pictured include Tom Steed and Seaker Carl Albert and several unidentified people.
239. Series of 3 photos taken at an FAA luncheon held at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City, 1976. Pictures include Tom Steed giving a speech for the Oklahoma Department of Highways, and an airplane breaking the ceremonious ribbon.
240. Carl Albert, Tom Steed, James Jones and Glenn English pose on the front steps of the Capitol in Washington D.C. with a large group of visitors.
241. Series of 8 photos of Tom Steed in his office.
242. Tom Steed, at a MilCon luncheon in 1976. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
243. First Lady Betty Ford on the White House staging area (on the Ellipse) talking with an unidentified man, April 14, 1976.
244. Two different photos of Tom Steed with an Army ROTC Leadership Award winner, Miss Moore, and Mr. and Mrs. Moore. Also photo of three other winners.
245. Tom Steed shakes hands with Reverend John A. Meade, founder of the Greater Love Church of God in Christ, Nov. 1977. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
246. Tom Steed speaking at a Oklahoma Democratic Party rally in 1977.
247. Tom Steed with Robbyn Foxx, the 1977 National Cystic Fibrosis Poster Child.
248. Tom Steed speaking at the 1977 Farmer's Union banquet. Photo by OAEC.
249. Carl Albert with 2 unidentified women.
250. Tom Steed with three unidentified DECA members.
251. Portrait of Governor George Nigh, 1979. Color.
252. Winston Wilson, Tom Steed and E.L. Hatcher.
253. Tom Steed and an unidentified man standing in front of a portrait of Will Rogers.
254. An aerial view of the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City.
255. Carl Albert. Color.
256. Lyndon B. Johnson poses in the White House.
257. Tom Steed shaking hands with Kevin Pipes, a house page. Aug, 1972. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
258. Becky Patten, an Ewing Scholar, and Tom Steed, June 1972. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
259. Tom Steed seated at his desk, surrounded by a group of Oklahoma 4-H members, June 14, 1972.
260. David Boren and Tom Steed pose with Ewing Scholars, June 1980. Photo by K. Jewell.
261. Betty McElderry and Tom Steed, March 22, 1979.
262. James V. Smith and Senator John Tower (TX).
263. Tom Steed having coffee with 3 unidentified men. 1978.
264. Negative of Tom Steed seated at his desk, 1964. (Campaign).
265. Two photos of unidentified women serving coffee and donuts taken in Wanette on Election Day, Nov. 1966.
266. A small photo of Tom Steed in younger days, 1952.
267. Tom Steed seated at his desk.
268. In attendance at an Oklahoma Wildlife Commission luncheon are, Carl Albert, Tom Steed, John N. "Happy" Camp, Dewey Bartlett, James Jones, another unidentified man, Henry Bellmon, another unidentified man, Clem McSpadden, and another unidentified man. March 19, 1973. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
269. Tom Steed seated at his desk, surrounded by a group of Girl Scouts from Moore, OK. March 1973. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
270. Tom Steed with Bob England, an OCLA intern from Chickasha, OK. May 1973.
271. Several members of the Annual Youth Tour sponsored by the Oklahoma Association of Electric Cooperatives visit with Carl Albert, Tom Steed, Dewey Bartlett, Barbara Milam, Marsha Flanning, Angela Jackson, Rhonda Dawkins, Linda Renschen, Tony Christian, Teresa Meyers, Ricky Goza and Michael Entz. June 11, 1973. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
272. Tom Steed speaking at a luncheon held by the Oklahoma Rural Electric Cooperatives. Also in attendance are Dewey Bartlett, Carl Albert and Carl Barrington. June 11, 1973. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
273. Tom Steed poses with several interns, July 1973.
274. Tom Steed poses with the Skylab crew, July 1973.
275. Tom Steed at a luncheon for General Paul Carlton, Aug. 1, 1973. (Seated L-R): Gen Paul Carlton and Tom Steed. (Standing L-R): Clem McSpadden, John N. "Happy" Camp, Henry Bellmon, Dewey Bartlett and James Jones. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
276. Tom Steed with the March of Dimes poster child, Oct. 30, 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
277. Tom Steed with two Oklahoma Baptist University students Juana Head and Joey Clark, Jan. 1974.
278. Tom Steed with several delegates to the National Democratic Women's Conference, April 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
279. Tom Steed poses with Brent Bacon and Ken Harlan, June 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
280. Tom Steed and Carl Albert with Mr. Albert's page Paul Byrd, June 9, 1974.
281. Carl Albert shaking hands with an unidentified minister. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
282. Four photos of Tom Steed with Rex Davis, director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Also enclosed is an explanatory letter from Howard H. Callaway
283. Series of 9 photos taken at a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Goodwill Industries grand opening in Lawton. May, 1974. Tom Steed pictured in all.
284. A 4-H group from Oklahoma poses on the Capitol steps. June 19, 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
285. Tom Steed with Ann Zacharski in 1970. Photo by Democratic National Congressional Committee.
286. Tom Steed with members of a 4-H group in his office. June 26, 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
287. Tom Steed with members of Boy Scout Troop 145 on the Capitol steps. July 24, 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
288. Tom Steed poses with two congressional interns, Aug. 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
289. Tom Steed visits with 4-H members John McMahan, Phoebe Courtney, Reid Simmons and Bruce Jones.
290. Tom Steed poses with 4-H members Jamie Abernathy, Peggy Welch, Shonda Yates, Amy McNeilly and Rodney Mark Briscoe.
291. Clem McSpadden and Tom Steed along with James Jones and John N. "Happy" Camp visit with 5 unidentified VICA club members, 1974. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
292. Tom Steed and David Gardner, February 26, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
293. Vicki Hickerson, Tom Steed and Bernice Duncan, April 30, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
294. Series of three photos: Tom Steed with members of the Soil Conservation Service, Hamp Burns, Roland Willis and R.M. Davis. Dec. 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
295. Phillip Sellers, Tom Steed and Dr. D. M. Udell, Aug. 11, 1976. Photo by K. Jewell.
296. Members of the Junior Classical League of Oklahoma pose on the Capitol steps, Aug. 1972. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
297. Tom Steed receiving an award from two unidentified men at a National Small Business Association meeting, May 1972. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
298. Roger Henson, Tom Steed, Becky Patten and Kevin Pipes. Aug. 6, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
299. Doug Nesbitt, Susan Rogers, Tom Steed, Karen Henson and Kevin Pipes, Aug. 6, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
300. Tom Steed with unidentified young woman. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
301. Tom Steed poses with 4-H members Mary Reisdorph, Peggy Smith, Glenda Bryan and Terri Shrick. July 24,1974.
302. Three photos taken at a VICA reception in Aug. 1975. those pictured include, Tom Steed, Carl Albert, Mike Brannon, Stan Strecker and Bill Redding.
303. Tom Steed with VICA group members, Keith McDonald, Duncan Alexander, Joe Walker, Terri Foster, Bill Redding, Vicki Elgin and George Deer. Oct. 29, 1975. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
304. John Langston, William A. Bean, Tom Steed and Kathy Holmes.
305. Tom Steed, Bill Porter, Carl Albert, Austin Heller and John Guthrie. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
306. Series of 3 photos taken of Tom Steed at an American Legion reception, March 1976.
307. Tom Steed surrounded by Girl Scout Troop #335 of Moore, OK. March 15, 1976. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
308. The Altus High School band poses on the steps of the Capitol with Tom Steed, April 6, 1976. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
309. Another photo of the Altus High School band on the steps of the Capitol with Tom Steed. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
310. Victoria Laughlin, the 1976 Maid of Cotton, poses with Tom Steed, June 4, 1976.
311. Two different photos of Tom Steed taken at the Oklahoma Press Association convention. Photos: Ron Jacoby.
312. Members of the Moore High School band pose on the Capitol steps with Tom Steed, June 1-4, 1976. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
313. Tom Steed meets with students from Midwest City-Del City Schools. June 18, 1976. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
314. Carl Albert poses in his office with Lisa Hammer and Karen Henson. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
315. Lisa Hammer, Tom Steed, Karen Henson and Bill Patten. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
316. Series of 3 photos taken at a party given in Carl Albert's honor by the Oklahoma State Society. Those Pictured include Tom Steed and Carl Albert.
317. Tom Steed shakes the hand of an unidentified man as Edward Larson holds an award. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
318. Tom Steed listening to a speech being given by Robert S. Kerr in Stillwater on April 26, 1952.
319. Tom Steed with his nephew Bob Murray and Mrs. Murray, June 5, 1980.
320. Three photos of Tom Steed with interns Cody Graves, Craig Chapin, and Janelle Reece, July 1980.
321. Tom Steed (seated) with ACOG members: Bill Dashmer, Albert Alberts, Bill McDowell, Bill Morgan, Carl Rehrman and Emil Fox, Feb. 21, 1979. Photo by K. Jewell.
322. Tom Steed shaking hands with an unidentified man. 1977. Photo by Dev O'Neill and K. Jewell.
323. Tom Steed presents a U.S. flag to the Carl Albert High School Chorale during their visit in Washington, D.C. in March, 1977.
324. Tom Steed shakes hands with an unidentified woman. Lloyd Bentsen and John Flynt look on. Sept. 1977.
325. Tom Steed meets with Karl Scefres, Shanna Barnes and Brett Asher from the Shawnee High School DECA chapter, May 11, 1978.
326. Tom Steed poses with high school students from Oklahoma who are participating in the Close-up program. May 1979.
327. Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Cox visit with Tom Steed, May 1979.
328. Series of six photos of Tom Steed with interns Janelle Reece, Carl Gibson and Wendy Perry, in Aug. 1979. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
329. Tom Steed meets with Bruce Chrg and Danny Cox, Aug. 1979. Photo by K. Jewell.
330. Tony Rodriguez meets with Tom Steed, Aug. 1979. Photo by K. Jewell.
331. Series of 18 photos taken at Tom Steed's birthday party, March 2, 1977. Photos: Dev O'Neill.
332. Tom Steed with 3 LPN's in March 1979. L-R: Betty Lemke, Nancy Gailbreath and Dixie King.
333. Tom Steed poses with 3 interns, July 1978.
334. Tom Steed meets with a young man who is a National Spelling Bee contestant and his mother. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
335. Two photos of Tom Steed with Paul Ketcherside and his daughter Dawn Ketcherside. Photos by K. Jewell:
336. Collection of two photos. One of Tom Steed with gold medal winner, gymnast Kelley Garrison of Altus, Oklahoma. And the other of Craig Kirby, Sandra Burrow, Kelly Garrison, Tom Steed, and Rebecca Dunning.
337. Two photos taken at a luncheon at Baptist Hospital in Oklahoma City, Feb. 8, 1972. Those pictured include Tom Steed, Jim Caffey, Mrs. Jim Logan, Mrs. Peggy Risinger, Richard Luthrell, J.T. Henry
338. Series of photos taken at a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Region II, U. S. Customs computer facility, June 1975. Those pictured include, Tom Steed, Vernon Acree, and Fred Boyett.
339. Two Photos of Tom Steed with Tony Rodriguez, Cody Graves, Janelle Reece and Craig Chapi. Photos by K. Jewell.
340. Series of photos taken at a reception. Those pictured include, Tom Steed, Bonnie Seefelt, Mike Synar, Glenn English, Wes Watkins and Mickey Edawards.
341. Tom Steed and Bob Blackstock, a congressional page, February 1977. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
342. Tom Steed, Mrs. Wes Watkins, Carl Albert and Mrs. Ann O'Bar. Photo by Dev O'Neill.
343. Series of 4 photos of the signing of the Peace Corps contract with the University of Oklahoma. Those pictured include Robert S. Kerr; Sargent Shriver, Peace Corps Director; Tom Steed; Pete McCarter, vice president and Mike Monroney.
344. Series of photos of Tom Steed with interns David Smith, David Berong, and Jim hopper. Photos by Dev O'Neill. January 28, 1972.
345. Tom Steed with Mrs. W.E. Gusso at the Arlington Memorial Gardens observance, May 29, 1972.
346. Series of two photos taken on June 27, 1968. Those pictured include, Mike Monroney, Tom Steed and James A. Sorenson, president of the National Reclamation Association.
347. Series of three photos taken at a reception for Mamie Brown. Those pictured include, Tom Steed and Carl Albert.
348. Tom Steed introducing a man named Herbert (no last name given) during an Altus Chamber of Commerce dinner.
349. A design selected for a commemorative stamp celebrating the 50th anniversary of Oklahoma's statehood, 1956. Photo by Bryan Studio, Guthrie.
350. Series of photos of Tom Steed taken at the Atomic Energy Commission Proving Grounds in Nevada, May 8, 1953. also pictured are Brigadier General L.S. Stranathan CG, R. Harvey, H. Ellsworth, T.A. Thompson, and Don Magnuson.
351. Series of seven map photos of Vietnam taken in 1968 during the Tet offensive.
352. Series of twenty photos taken after a series of raids by the Viet Cong during the Tet offensive. These photos are EXTREMELY graphic.
353. Series of seven snapshots taken by the Southern Plains Watershed Research Center, incorporated into a bound report titled: Hydrologic Research in the Washita River Basin. Aug. - Sep., 1969.
354. A small campaign photo of Clare Hoffman.
355. Campaign photo of Wright Putnam, signed. July 26, 1952.
356. Series of four photos of Tom Steed taken early in his career, 1950s(?):
357. Tom Steed talking with two unidentified men. Photo by Del Ankers.
358. A parade float depicting the many views of Oklahoma.
359. Tom Steed talking with an unidentified man and woman.
360. Tom Steed and three unidentified men.
361. Orval Faubus, Governor (AR); Robert S. Kerr and Tom Steed listen as an unidentified man gives a speech. Photo by Wayne C. Hunt.
362. Tom Steed and Dr. Charles F. Spencer, President of East Central State University in Ada, Oklahoma looking at a new set of books (the HBC Lincoln Set of encyclopedias, Sesquicentennial Edition).
363. A set of negatives depicting Tom Steed in his office.
364. One negative of Tom Steed shaking hands with an unidentified man as two unknown women look on.
365. Set of 6 negatives showing various shots of Tom Steed working with an unidentified woman.
366. Fifteen Polaroid photos taken at the Wichita Wildlife Refuge.
367. Portrait of Henry Lehne, Assistant Postmaster General.
368. Tom Steed, Myles J. Ambrose and Joseph P. Addabbo examining some confiscated weapons at a U.S. Customs facility. 1970.
369. Tom Steed shaking hands with an unidentified couple, 1970. Photo by the Democratic National Congressional Committee.
370. Tom Steed and 3 unidentified interns looking at some questionnaires that were sent out from his office. 1972 Photo by Dev O'Neill.
371. Series of several photos of Tom Steed taken at the Peanut Convention with several Peanut princesses, 1971.
372. Photo of several engineers standing in front of a row of planes at the Javelin Aircraft Company in Wichita, KS.
373. Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative Youth Tour winners, Carolyn Barker (winner), Joy Crouch (alternate) and Gary Kieffer (winner).
374. Proposed U.S. Postal facility, 1967. Color.
375. Mrs. Richard (Maurine) Steed. Color.
376. Two photos and corresponding negatives of Hazel Steed and her jeweled eggs. Photos by J. Robinson.
377. Tom and Hazel Steed dressed for an evening out.
378. Studio portrait of Mrs. Maurine Steed seated at tea table. Photo by Houston Payne Studios.
379. Hazel Steed in an very nice early photo, (1940-50?)
380. Hazel Steed in a later photo than #379 (perhaps 1960s?)
381. Series of three photos taken during a tour of the Douglas Aircraft facility in Tulsa, OK. Feb. 1957.
382. Several men attempting to pull a stuck car out of the mud following the Stillwater floods in October 1959.
383. Aerial photo of flooding in Stillwater, OK. October 1959.
384. A washed-out bridge in Payne County, OK. October 1959.
385. Aerial photo of flooding. October 1959.
386. An inboard motorboat glides down a flooded street in Stillwater. October 1959.
387. Aerial photo of several flooded farms. October 1959.
388. A woman sweeping the mud and debris out of her home after the flood waters receded. October 1959.
389. A woman and a young man sitting in their flooded kitchen on the counter top. The water is almost counter high. October 1959.
390. A woman stands in the door of her trailer while several men help save some of her things from the flood waters. October 1959.
391. A woman feeding her baby in an emergency shelter in Stillwater. October 1959.
392. Tom Steed; Ira Heller, Oklahoma 4-H Club leader; and Mike Monroney. July 1959.
393. Carl Albert, Sam Rayburn, Judge Oren Busby and Tom Steed at a League of Young Democrats dinner in Ada, OK. Aug. 29, 1959.
394. Melinda Berry, Miss Cotton 1959 is greeted by members of the Oklahoma delegation. L-R: John Jarman, Ed Edmondson, Robert S. Kerr, Melinda Berry, Tom Steed and A. S. Mike Monroney. May 1959.
395. Two depictions of a proposed Boeing AMST aircraft. Color.
396. Carl Albert and Tom Steed speaking with Donald Klapp and Czar Langston.
397. Carl Albert flanked by Tom Steed and Czar Langston. July, 1964.
398. Unidentified man standing outside the post office in Holdenville, Oklahoma. This may be Charles V. Gilmore, the postmaster. There is snow on the ground. 1966.
399. Two photos taken at the time of the dedication of the post office at Snyder. Those pictured include, Tom Steed, Hazel Steed and Mrs Raymond Fashes. 1968.
400. Tom Steed surrounded by E.H. Adee, president of the American Beekeeping Federation; Clarence Benson, chairman of the Federation's Committee on Washington Legislation and Liaison Projects; and Glenn Gibson, executive secretary of the Federation.
Go to Steed Photos 401-600
Tom Steed Collection Description
Tom Steed Photo Collection Description
Carl Albert Center Photo Inventories