Cohelan Photos 51-100
101a-d. Four color snapshot photos of Jeffery Cohelan and unidentified children at Ciudad Kennedy in Columbia during a trip for the inauguration of President Carlos Lleras Restrepo. Also depicted are Peace Corps volunteers Mary Mulcahy and Jim Paul.
102a-e. Five snapshot photos of Jeffery Cohelan and student leaders from Kyoto and Osaka Universities, Kyoto American Cultural Center, Japan, September 13, 1967.
103. Jeffery and Evelyn Cohelan greeting Emperor Haile Selassie at a reception at the Royal Palace, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, April 13, 1967. This visit was part of a trip of U.S. congressmen and Treasury Department officials conferring with financial ministers in Ethiopia and other African countries. The group was investigating the operations of the African Development Bank, the World Bank, the International Development Association, and other multinational development financial institutions.
104a-c. Five photos of Jeffery Cohelan in bed at the Bethesda Naval Medical Center, August 30, 1966. Official U.S. Navy Photograph.
105. Jeffery Cohelan walking down the steps of the U.S. Capitol.
106. Jeffery Cohelan shaking hands with President Lyndon B. Johnson during the ceremony for the signing of an act to reform the parcel post laws, as well as a proclamation declaring national zip code week, September 20, 1966. Johnson is holding a pen. Lawrence O'Brien and two unidentified men are in the background. Official Post Office Department Photo.
107. Portrait of Jeffery Cohelan looking down.
108. Jeffery Cohelan and award winners of the Berkeley, California, Salute to Excellence program in front of the U.S. Capitol, 1969.
109a-d. Four photographs of the bellringers of St. John's Presbyterian Church, Berkeley, California.
110. Jeffery Cohelan in his office with Violet B. Unland and an unidentified woman, both representatives of the California Nurses' Association, March 21, 1963.
111a-b. Two snapshot photographs of Jeffery Cohelan's friends and correspondents, the Blondises. Photo 111a shows Lt. Col. Don Blondis and his wife Marion. Photo 111b shows Lt. Col. Blondis, 1963.
112. Front facade of Dunsmuir House, site of the Space, Science, and Urban Life Conference, Oakland, California, March 28-30, 1963. Photo by Lonnie Wilson.
113. Jeffery Cohelan pictured alone at the Guantanamo Naval Air Station, Cuba, April 1962.
114a-b. Two photographs showing the keel laying of the Mariano G. Vallejo at the Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, California, July 7, 1964. Photo 114a shows the keel surrounded by scaffolding and onlookers. Photo 114b shows the ceremony grandstand. Official U.S. Navy Photographs.
115. Jeffery Cohelan standing under an orange tree with Maurice G. Read at a California Congressional Delegation banquet hosted by California realtors in Washington, D.C., Feb. 3, 1964. Photo by Tashian Professional Photography.
116. Reception held by the United States Savings and Loan League, Washington, D.C., Jan. 28, 1964. L to R: Jeffery Cohelan, Stuart Davis, Davis's daughter, and two unidentified men.
117. Jeffery Cohelan shaking hands with Colonel Larry F. Willison at a National Guard Association reception, Washington, D.C., Feb. 18, 1969. (See also Photos 121a-b)
118. Jeffery Cohelan addressing the 4th Student Leadership Training Course participants at the University of the East, Manila, Philippines, Feb. 1969.
119a-b. Two snapshot photos of Jeffery Cohelan at a party thrown by James and Mrs. Corman at their home in Arlington, Virginia, October, 1969. Photos by Mrs. James Corman.
120. California as seen from space by Apollo 9, 1969. Photo taken by the crew of Apollo 9: James McDivitt, David Scott, and Russell Schweickart.
121a-b. Two photographs taken at a National Guard Association reception, Washington, D.C., Feb. 18, 1969. Photo 121a shows (l to r) Major General Glenn C. Ames, Evelyn Cohelan, and Jeffery Cohelan. Photo 121b shows (l to r) Congressman George P. Miller, Evelyn Cohelan, Jeffery Cohelan, Floyd Hyde, and Major General George Edmonds. (See also Photo 117)
122. Jeffery Cohelan on the Capitol steps with the winners of the Berkeley Salute to Excellence in Youth program, April 22-25, 1967. Shown (l tor) are sponsor Mrs. T.K. Tanabe, Sue Magilligan, Jeffery Cohelan, Monica Donovan, and Ron Kelly.
123a-b. Two photographs of Jeffery Cohelan with visitors on the Capitol steps, July 1967. Photo 123a shows Stephen Pressman, of the UC Berkeley Department of Political Science, and Jeffery Cohelan. Photo 123b shows an unidentified sailor, Cohelan, and Pressman. Photos by Dev O'Neill, Democratic National Congressional Committee.
124a-c. Three snapshot photographs of visitors to Washington, D.C. on the Capitol steps, August, 1966. Photo 124a shows Zelda Kramer and Jeffery Cohelan. Photo 124b shows Zelda Kramer, Jeffery Cohelan, and Marlene. Photo 124c shows Jeffery Cohelan behind a desk posing for an official photograph. Photos by Zelda Kramer.
125. Jeffery Cohelan with Lt. Col. Joseph B. Rogers being briefed on Operation Van Buren near Tuy Hoa, Vietnam, Feb. 17-19, 1966. Photo by PFC Phil Rivera.
126. Presentation at the Small Business Development Center. Jeffery Cohelan is seated with other onlookers ca. 1963.
127. Four men holding a key labeled "Economic Opportunity" at a presentation at the Small Business Association, ca. 1963. Shown (l to r) are Joe Debro, Mort Fadovi, Jeffery Cohelan, and Robert Strauss.
128a-e. Five snapshot photographs taken at a presentation at the Small Business Development Center, ca. 1963. Photo 128a shows an unidentified man addressing the group, with Jeffery Cohelan looking on. Photo 128b shows the unidentified man shaking hands with a second man as Jeffery Cohelan and other onlookers clap. Photo 128c shows Jeffery Cohelan addressing the group. Photo 128d shows Jeffery giving a private interview. Photo 128e shows Jeffery and Evelyn Cohelan speaking with members of the group.
129. Jeffery Cohelan shown with three unidentified men, 1964.
130. Jeffery Cohelan speaking to an unidentified man and woman at a visit to the Anna Head School, 1965.
131. Portrait of an unidentified officer of the U.S.S. Saratoga, May 1959. Official U.S. Navy photograph.
132. Portrait of Captain J.J. Hyland of the U.S.S. Saratoga, 1958. Official U.S. Navy photograph.
133. Aerial photo of the U.S.S. Saratoga aircraft carrier at sea off the coast of Florida with many planes on the deck, April 1959. Official U.S. Navy photograph.
134. Group photograph of visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga, May 23, 1959. Jeffery Cohelan is in the middle row, near the center.
135. Portrait of Rear Admiral George W. Anderson, Jr. of the U.S.S. Saratoga, inscribed to Jeffery Cohelan, May 21, 1958. Official U.S. Navy photograph.
136. Rear Admiral George W. Anderson addressing the visitors to the U.S.S. Saratoga at dinner, May 23, 1959.
137-138. Officers of and visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga eating dinner, May 23, 1959.
139. Officers of and visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga eating dinner, May 23, 1959. Rear Admiral George W. Anderson is seated at the head of the table.
140. Rear Admiral George W. Anderson addressing the visitors to the U.S.S. Saratoga at dinner, May 23, 1959.
141. Unidentified officer addressing the visitors to the U.S.S. Saratoga at dinner, May 23, 1959.
142-144. Officers of and visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga eating dinner, May 23, 1959.
145. Officers of and visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga eating dinner, May 23, 1959. Jeffery Cohelan is shown from behind in the foreground of the photo.
146. Officers of and visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga eating dinner, May 23, 1959. Jeffery Cohelan's back is to the camera at the right side of the photograph.
147-149. Officers of and visitors aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga eating dinner, May 23, 1959.
150. Jeffery Cohelan striding across the deck of the U.S.S. Saratoga with other men and airplanes in the background, May 23, 1959.
Go to Cohelan Photos 151-200
Jeffery Cohelan Collection Description
Jeffery Cohelan Photo Collection Description
Carl Albert Center Photo Inventories