Student organizations are a great way to get involved at OU. There are currently over 400 active registered student organizations that cover a multitude of interests. If you can't find a student organization that interests you, you can even start your own!
2014-15 STUDENT ORGANIZATION REGISTRATION
Student Organization registration is now available:
ALL organizations need to re-register to keep their active status. Please note that updating your officers does not suffice as re-registering your group. Even if you have recently updated your officers, you still need to complete the re-registration form. The only organizations that need to submit constitutions this year are new organizations and re-registering organizations with names that begin with the letters from R-Z. Registration must be submitted online by September 12, 2014, to maintain your organization’s active status and keep your organization eligible for SGA funding. If you do not re-register your organization by September 12, 20134 your organization will be marked as an inactive organization.
New organizations and Re-registering organizations with names beginning from R-Z can email their constitutions to email@example.com
- Active Student Organizations - Click here to view a list of all of the currently active student organizations and information about how to join a student organization.
- RSO Reservations, Procedures and Forms - If you are already involved in a student organization, visit this page for information and forms for student organizations.
- Register a Student Organization - Find out how to register a student organization, or to re-register an existing organization (required every fall).
- Advisor Resources - An information page for registered student organization staff/faculty advisors.
- Student Handbook - Click here to review the policies that pertain to student organizations and students.