Research Training Partnerships
Local early childhood programs who have agreed to be Research Training Partners provide essential opportunities for the ECEI staff to practice child assessments and classroom quality observations. These training and reliability sessions ensure that the ECEI can maintain high standards when administering child assessments and classroom quality measures. In return, Research Training Partners receive professional development opportunities such as workshops and discounts to the ECLI, as well as materials specific to using research tools to improve services to young children.
Our current partners include:
- Avant Garde Preschool and Early Learning Center (2)
- Boston Avenue Weekday School
- Christ United Methodist Church Early Learning Center
- Crosstown Early Learning Center
- Destiny Learning Academy
- Holland Hall Preschool Program
- Mannford Little Pirates Child Development Center, LLC
- Monte Cassino Early Childhood Learning Center
- Native American Coalition of Tulsa Head Start
- New Haven Preschool
- Play & Learn Preschool, Inc.
- Sapulpa Stegall Head Start
- Small World Learning Center
- Solid Foundation Preparatory Academy
- Taylor's Tool Box, LLC
- TCC Child Development Center
- The Preschool at Jenks Church
- Victory Christian Kids Care
- W.L. Hutcherson YMCA
Contact Cristy Roberts (918-660-3931) if you are interested in becoming a Research Partner Site.