How to Apply
We use a holistic review process. We are specifically looking for individuals who can add to the diversity of our student body because diverse teams produce better outcomes. Students learn the most in our courses when they are working with other students who have different experiences, skills, perspectives, etc. Our current student body is diverse on many variables (e.g., age, experience, race, academic background). We use a holistic review process when determining which applicants to admit to the program. We can admit students conditionally if they do not meet a requirment (e.g., GPA is below 3.0) but their application demonstrates strengths in other areas (e.g., international experience, strong workplace performance). If you are unsure about any aspect of the application process or whether your current credentials are likely meet program requirements, please reach out to us at 918-660-3489 or at email@example.com.
The application process can be completed completely online. You will provide general materials (e.g., application and fee) to apply to the OU-Tulsa graduate college and then will also provide materials specific for the application to the Master of Arts in Organizational Dynamics program.Specifically, you will need to:
1. Complete the application and pay the application fee. NOTE: Be sure to choose one of the two Organizational Dynamics program major options: Human Resource Management or Technical Project Management. If you are unsure of which major option to pick, but do want to apply to Organizational Dynamics, choose either one. You can change your major later.
2. Provide transcripts for the undergraduate institution in which you earned your undergraduate degree. Provide graduate level transcripts if you have taken graduate-level courses, whether or not you earned a graduate degree. Note that OU will take unofficial transcripts at the time of application but official transcripts must be submitted to be fully admitted to the program.
3. Attach your current resume . If you do not have at least 2 years of work experience, please contact the program to discuss your application.
4. Provide a statement of professional purpose and goals including how the Organizational Dynamics program fits into your long-term career goals. Statements are usually 1 to 2 pages in length. If your undergraduate GPA is less than 3.0, please address that including any steps you have taken to ensure you will be able to maintain a satisfactory GPA in the program.
5. Please provide at least two letters of reference, one of which is from someone who is knowledgable about your performance in the workplace. You can provide up to three letters of reference. A form that includes a rating sheet is provided in the application portal. Please ensure that references provide both the ratings and a written narrative. If you are unable to provide a reference from someone familiar with your performance in the workplace, such as if you are self-employed, please contact the program (918-660-3489) to discuss alternative types of references that can be provided.
6. Sign the letter of agreement which indicates issues specific to the Organizational Dynamics program.
OU has moved to an online application process. To apply for admission to the Master of Arts in Organizational Dynamics degree program, go to the online application portal.
Students can begin the program at any time, so we review applications on a rolling basis. If there is a specific course you would like to take, please apply at least 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the course. This will give us enough time to process the application and will give you time to obtain and review course materials prior to the first class meeting.