Pictures from the 2016 ACP Meeting in Tulsa
Resident Rui Mao at ACP 2016.
Dr. Karl Hoskison giving a presentation at the conference.
ACP 2016 Doctors Dilemma Champions OU-Tulsa Team #2.
2016 ACP Doctor's Dilemma
Completed Projects from Years Past
- 72 year-old woman with subacute cutaneous lupus erythematous (SCLE) and hip fracture: Does she have systemic lupus erythematous (SLE)?
- Pulmonary fusariosis with halo sign: A case report
- Cutaneous, pulmonary, and renal vasculitis secondary to mixed cryoglobulinemia from active hepatitis C infection
- Hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathy
- Pulvinar sign in sporadic Creutfeld-Jakob disease
- Low income smokers: Understanding the long-term health and financial consequences of smoking cigarettes
- Opioid addiction treatment using buprenorphine-naloxone in a community-based internal medicine practice
- A customized approach to a patient with diabetic ketoacidosis and frequent readmission associated with non-compliance: In-house hot-spotting
- West Nile Virus: An emerging epidemic challenge