Work at the Oklahoma Memorial Union
The Oklahoma Memorial Union has many opportunities for full-time and student employment in a variety of capacities. If you are interested in working for the union, please visit jobs.ou.edu and search for the department heading Oklahoma Memorial Union (SAUN).
The Oklahoma Memorial Union Board of Trustees Scholarship
The Oklahoma Memorial Union will annually award The Oklahoma Memorial Union Board of Trustees Scholarship. The scholarship is a $1,000 award ($500 disbursed in the fall and $500 disbursed in the spring) that will be applied directly to the student's bursar balance. Preference will be given to students who have impacted the union and/or have demonstrated leadership abilities at the university. The Scholarship is intended to encourage and reward eligible students for their academic ability and service to the university through leadership.
Qualified recipients must be:
- A full-time student regularly enrolled at The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus (12 credit hours for undergraduates and 9 hours for graduate students)
- An undergraduate who has completed 48 hours of coursework at the time of application or a graduate student
- Must mainatain superior academic progress (at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA for undergraduates and a 3.5 cumulative GPA for graduate students)
- Must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential
- Must be enrolled at The University of Oklahoma for the duration of the award (one academic year, fall to spring)
- Must not be a contributor to the fund or the immediate family member of a contributor to the fund
Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship when the complete the university's common schoalrship application through the Centralized Academic Scholarship HUB (CASH). Students must complete this application annually to be considered for the scholarship. The deadline for completing the common application is Feb. 1, 2017.