How to make a UC Action Tutoring Appointment
Besides our UC Action drop-in sessions, we also offer some small-group, by-appointment sessions with our trained, undergraduate Peer Learning Assistants.
- Search and book your appointment online at iadvise.ou.edu/slc (details below).
- Come by our offices: The Student Learning Center main office is Wagner Hall 245, and our satellite office, the Housing Learning Center, is Adams Center Residence Halls, Muldrow Tower 105.
- Give us a call: (405) 325-7621 (Mon-Thur 8am-10pm, Fri 8am-5pm) or (405) 325-2HLC (Sun-Thur 3-10pm).
Study Skills Appointments
1. Select "Make Appointment" from the tabs at the top.
2. Click on "Available" for the day and time you'd like to schedule.
3. Fill in your cell phone number and select your reason (study skills consultation).
4. If you'd like to leave a reason - note taking, time management, or test-taking, you can fill in the reason for apppointment box.
1. Select "Make Action Appointments" from the tabs at the top.
2. Review the list of options. Appointments will either have a subject available or say any subject available.
3. Select "make an appointment" for day, time, and subject of your choice.
If you select an appointment listed as "any subject available" you will be prompted to choose a subject from a drop down box.
4. If there is a tutor you are looking for specifical, select an appointment that lists them as the tutor.
To ensure accommodation on the basis of disability, please call (405) 325-7621.