- Promote students’ self-confidence
- Personalize and humanize the university experience.
- Help students meet the intellectual challenges of the university and take advantage of its resources.
- Foster maximum academic, personal, and professional growth.
- Increase the student’s understanding of other cultures.
Role of the Student:
Students should be willing to interact with a faculty member in a mentoring partnership. The student must be serious about this commitment and prepared to participate actively in the program during the semester.
Benefits of Having a Mentor:
This program provides the opportunity for students to build relationships with faculty, increase their network base, and gain valuable life experience. It gives the student a chance to become acquainted with someone who is personally interested in the student's well-being and who can assist with the complexities of university life.
How to Enroll:
Enroll in this 0-credit, 0-cost course, UNIV 1210, at one.ou.edu.