Veteran Student Resources
- Ten Tips for College Veterans (PDF) - These tips are courtesy of the National Association of Veterans' Programs Administrators (NAVPA). These are their ten best suggestions for returning veterans thinking about going to college as reported to US News and World Report.
- American Council on Education - ACE evaluates military training and experience gained while working in specific military occupational codes, then recommends the equivalent academic credit.
- eBenefits – A central location for veterans, service members and families to research, find, access, and manage their benefits and personal information.
- Military OneSource - Military OneSource supports every phase of military life including deployment, parenting, financial management, education, child care, spouse employment, and more.
- OU Disability Resource Center - Disability Resource Center provides a variety of support services, many of which have been developed in response to expressed student needs. We know that the transition from active duty to a college classroom can be challenging. Please contact our staff to find out how the Disability Resource Center can assist you.
- OU McNair Scholars Program - Interested in earning a Ph.D.? Let McNair help you prepare!