Scholarships for Veteran Students and Dependents
- Hugh Reynolds Armed Forces Scholarhips - Price College of Business
- LaVerne Noyes Memorial Scholarship - Financial Aid Services
- Vietnam Memorial Scholarship - Financial Aid Services
Tillman Military Scholars Program
The Pat Tillman Foundation invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships - building a diverse community of leaders committed to service to others. We are pleased to announce the opening of the annual application process for the Tillman Scholarship, which covers direct study-related expenses, including tuition and fees, books and living stipend, for eligible service members, veterans or military spouses who are pursuing undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degrees as a full-time student at a public or private, U.S.-based accredited institution.
- Application information sheet PDF
- Frequently Asked Application Questions PDF
- Background Check Policy PDF
OU is a Pat Tillman Foundation University Partner!!! That is fantastic news for any OU military student or spouse applying to be a Tillman Military Scholar for Fall 2015.
Because OU is selected as a University Partner, the OU Tillman Military Scholars Committee is reopening the opportunity for applicants to receive personal guidance and preparation in applying Feb. 3, 2015-March 3, 2015. Fill out the OU eligibility form if you are considering applying to be a Tillman Military Scholar.
2015 Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship
Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC is pleased to announce its first annual 2015 U.S. Veteran Scholarship for college students. The Veteran Scholarship is $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited college or university, who has either served in the Armed Forces or is the child of a US Veteran. Application deadline is October 31, 2015. The first annual award will be awarded in November 2015.
Online Scholarship Resources
College Guide for U.S. Service Members
- Fisher House Foundation Scholarships for Military Children
- American Patriot Scholarship
- Heroes Tribute Scholarship Programs for Children of the Fallen and Children of the Wounded
- Women's Memorial Foundation Scholarship Program
- National Association for Uniformed Services (NAUS) Scholarship Program
- Army Staff Sgt. Special Agent Richard S. Eaton Jr. Scholarship
- Navy/Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) Education Assistance
- Air Force Aid Society (AFAS) Merit Scholarship
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists Foundation Military Veterans Scholarship Program
Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)