Scholarships for Veteran Students and Dependents
- Hugh Reynolds Armed Forces Scholarhips - Price College of Business
- LaVerne Noyes Memorial Scholarship - Financial Aid Services
- Vietnam Memorial Scholarship - Financial Aid Services
Tillman Military Scholars Program
The Pat Tillman Foundation invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships - building a diverse community of leaders committed to service to others. We are pleased to announce the opening of the annual application process for the Tillman Scholarship, which covers direct study-related expenses, including tuition and fees, books and living stipend, for eligible service members, veterans or military spouses who are pursuing undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degrees as a full-time student at a public or private, U.S.-based accredited institution.
- Application information sheet PDF
- Frequently Asked Application Questions PDF
- Background Check Policy PDF
OU is a Pat Tillman Foundation University Partner!!! That is fantastic news for any OU military student or spouse applying to be a Tillman Military Scholar for Fall 2015.
Because OU is selected as a University Partner, the OU Tillman Military Scholars Committee is reopening the opportunity for applicants to receive personal guidance and preparation in applying Feb. 3, 2015-March 3, 2015. Fill out the OU eligibility form if you are considering applying to be a Tillman Military Scholar.
Online Scholarship Resources
College Guide for U.S. Service Members
- Fisher House Foundation Scholarships for Military Children
- American Patriot Scholarship
- Heroes Tribute Scholarship Programs for Children of the Fallen and Children of the Wounded
- Women's Memorial Foundation Scholarship Program
- National Association for Uniformed Services (NAUS) Scholarship Program
- Army Staff Sgt. Special Agent Richard S. Eaton Jr. Scholarship
- Navy/Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) Education Assistance
- Air Force Aid Society (AFAS) Merit Scholarship
Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)