Tahar Ben Jelloun, A Palace in the Old Village. Linda Coverdale, tr.
Slavenka Drakulić, A Guided Tour through the Museum of Communism
Hagio Moto. A Drunken Dream and Other Stories. Matt Thorn, tr.
Ava Homa. Echoes from the Other Land: Stories
Tove Jansson. Fair Play. Thomas Teal, tr.
Ismail Kadare. The Accident. John Hodgson, tr.
Abdelfattah Kilito. The Clash of Images. Robyn Creswell, tr.
Ibrahim al-Koni. The Puppet. William M. Hutchins, tr.
Hervé Le Tellier. Enough About Love. Adriana Hunter, tr.
Viivi Luik. Varjuteater
Fred McGavran. The Butterfly Collector
Patrice Nganang. Mont Plaisant
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. The Little Prince. Adapted and illustrated by Joann Sfar. Sarah Ardizzone, tr.
György Spiró. Tavaszi Tárlat
Seamus Heaney. Human Chain
Tanure Ojaide. The Beauty I Have Seen: A Trilogy
The Poets Laureate Anthology. Elizabeth Hun Schmidt
Ioans Es. Pop. No Way Out of Hadesburg and Other Poems. Adam J. Sorkin & Lidia Vianu, tr. Nicolae Aurel Alexi, ill.
The Life's Too Short Literary Review 01. Fazia S. Khan & Aysha Raha, eds.
Orhan Pamuk. The Naive and the Sentimental Novelist. Nazim Dikbas, tr.
Paco Ignacio Taibo II. Temporada de zopilotes
David L. Ulin. The Lost Art of Reading: Why Books Matter in a Distracted Time
Table of Contents
SPECIAL SECTION: German Crime Writing
Guest edited by J. Madison Davis
- Introduction, J. Madison Davis, guest editor
- FICTION: Lisa Lercher, "Forty-three-year-old woman seeking..."
- ESSAY: Beatrix Kramlovsky, "Show Your Face, oh Violence"
- ESSAY: Almuth Heuner, "Germany's Crime and Mystery Scene"
- FICTION: Nina George, "The Light in the West"
- ESSAY: Hughes Schlueter, "The Grand Duchy Strikes Back"
- ESSAY: Paul Ott, "Murder in the Alpenglow: Swiss Crime Writing in the German Language"
- ESSAY: Thomas Przybilka, "A Resource for Lovers of Crime Writing: The Bonn Archive of Secondary Crime Writing Literature"
SPECIAL SECTION: World Cup/World Lit 2011
Guest edited by John Turnbull
- Introduction, John Turnbull, guest editor
- INTERVIEW: John Turnbull, "A Conversation with Nalinaksha Bhattacharya"
- FICTION: Nalinaksha Bhattacharya, "Hem and Football" an excerpt
- POETRY: Mona Nicole Sfeir, "Laws of the Game (adapted from FIFA 2010-11)"
- INTERVIEW: Sandra Kingery, "A Conversation with Ana María Moix"
- ESSAY: Jennifer Doyle, "Soccer, Art and Desire"
- INTERVIEW: John Turnbull, "A Conversation with Elísabet Jökulsdóttir"
- ESSAY: Clarice Lispector, "Armando Nogueira, Soccer, and Me (Poor Thing)"
- WLT Online Book Club: The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine by Alina Bronsky
- Author Profile: Jonas Hassen Khemiri
- Czesław Miłosz Centennial
- City Profile: Tallinn, Estonia
- Raquel Chalfi, "Double Exposure in the Black Forest"
Q&A: WLT INTERVIEWS
- Ray Taras, "A Conversation with Carsten Jensen"
WEB EXCLUSIVES: MARITIME READING
- READING LIST: More Maritime Reading
- PHOTO GALLERY: Marstal Maritime Museum Photos
- EXCERPT:Vi sejlede bare (2009; We just sailed) by Carsten Jensen
- POETRY: "The Castaway"by Alessio Zanelli
OUTPOSTS: Norwich, Norfolk
- Norwich, Norfolk