Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How do I renew my subscription or update my mailing or billing address?
A. Visit the subscriber services page to renew your subscription or update your address. Or you can also contact Terri Stubblefield at email@example.com or call 405-325-4531. Please have your expiration date and customer ID number (located on the mailing label) handy when you contact us.
Q. My issue didn't arrive. How do I get a replacement issue?
A. Email Kay Blunck at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a replacement issue. For international customers, a lost issue will only be replaced with a digital edition.
Q. What if I have a problem subscribing or checking my order status?
A. Contact Terri Stubblefield at email@example.com or call 405-325-4531. Do not send your credit card information by email.
Q. How can I be notified of special offers or keep up with WLT events?
A. Join our montly e-newsletter for news, events and special subscription offers.
Q. What are your digital subscription options?
A. We offer our magazine through two largely popular services, Zinio and Metapress. Zinio is tailored best for individuals and offers the digital format on PC, Mac, iPad and now the iPhone. Metapress serves individuals and institutions and provides the magazine in the universally compatible PDF format.
FAQS FOR METAPRESS USERS
Q. How can I receive notifications that new digital editions of WLT are available?
A. Opt-in to set up automatic Table of Contents alerting for the current issue by following these six steps:
- Visit http://wlt.metapress.com and login to your MetaPress account at the upper left of the webpage. If you do not yet have a MetaPress account, you can obtain an account at no cost/obligation by Registering at the website.
- Once you are logged in, search or browse for content of interest to you, using the "Browse Archives" on the left side of your personal homepage, or on the http://wlt.metapress.com/content/121660/ page.
- To enable TOC Alerting for a journal, click the title of the journal to navigate to the journal homepage (http://wlt.metapress.com/content/121660/), then select the link for "Enable Table of Contents Alerting". This will set your email address to receive TOC Alerts when new content is added to our systems for the publication you have selected.
- To set up an email alert to notify based on updates for content items for a search you have performed, in the top right of the search results page, select the icon for "Save this List" (at the right end of the toolbar with the RSS/Email icons). Next, scroll to the bottom of the Saved Items page until you see "Register for an Alert" and click the "Register" button.
- You will then see text appear beside the "Register for an Alert" reading "Alert registered successfully."
- At this point, your account is enabled for Email alerting when new content is added to the website! You will receive emails at the timeframes and format selected in the "Register for an Alert" section.