How to Submit Your Event to What To Do
All of the events publicized by What To Do at OU are submitted to us from the event organizers. Once events have been received, we will ad them to our website and publiczize through online communications.
Follow the steps below to submit an event to What To Do at OU*.
- Navigate to this link, Submit Calendar Event.
- Fill out event information as described below.
- At the bottom of the page, in the 'Submit to calendar (required)' field, select What To Do.
- Click the 'Submit' button.
If you are a university department, click here for instructions on how to your OU calendar portal to submit events to What To Do.
Required Info for Event Submission
Use the information below to accurately submit your event with title, description, location and image for inclusion on the What To Do at OU calendar and website
Should include your organization acronym or name at the beginning, followed by the name of the event.
- A detailed explanation of the event, highlighting the different facets that will be happening.
- Price to attend.
- Equal opportunity statement.
List as Room, Building, Address, to allow your event to be mapped.
Every event needs a picture to be submitted for inclusion in What To Do. This picture can be a custom graphic or a picture from a previous event. Without a picture, your event will not be able to be promoted through What To Do.
Images on the What To Do Website have a 1:1 ratio with a minimum of 330 pixels.